Kings talk..

Guinevere

TEAM LGK
LGKash:
$500.00
I finally got on Kings talk! First time ever in all my years as a Kings fan! Of course I had to put a shout out to Letsgokings.com. Jesse asked my screen name. He said, I know who you are! Woo hoo!! He’s going to see if he can get me my boy Byfield’s bobble head!👏👏👏👏

Attachments

• IMG_4722.jpeg
    IMG_4722.jpeg
    420.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I finally got on Kings talk! First time ever in all my years as a Kings fan! Of course I had to put a shout out to Letsgokings.com. Jesse asked my screen name. He said, I know who you are! Woo hoo!! He’s going to get me my boy Byfield’s bobble head!👏👏👏👏
So did I! Jesse reminded me of this site after talking to you, I said I was on it years ago and i decided to come back since he said it is making a comeback! I can’t believe my old username was available! I so wanted to ask for something too but I chickened out! Maybe next time

Aw, darn you (both) must have been on early, because we listened all the way home, but we had made a "potty stop" on the way out of the arena so joined in just as the highlights were ending.

I can’t stand the host but it’s great to have a dedicated call in show after each game.

Reactions: FBJ
So did I! Jesse reminded me of this site after talking to you, I said I was on it years ago and i decided to come back since he said it is making a comeback! I can’t believe my old username was available! I so wanted to ask for something too but I chickened out! Maybe next time
I listened this morning! Thanks for agreeing me about my boy Byfield. I was the first call in! I’ve been asking my fellow LGKers if they had an extra Byfield bobble head. I gave it a try!👏👏👏😁😁

I listened this morning! Thanks for agreeing me about my boy Byfield. I was the first call in! I’ve been asking my fellow LGKers if they had an extra Byfield bobble head. I gave it a try!👏👏👏😁😁
I want to ask to do trivia for anything he has in his desk of treasure next time I’m on.

Back
Top Bottom