Kings talk..

Guinevere

TEAM LGK
I finally got on Kings talk! First time ever in all my years as a Kings fan! Of course I had to put a shout out to Letsgokings.com. Jesse asked my screen name. He said, I know who you are! Woo hoo!! He’s going to see if he can get me my boy Byfield’s bobble head!👏👏👏👏

Attachments

• IMG_4722.jpeg
    IMG_4722.jpeg
    420.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I finally got on Kings talk! First time ever in all my years as a Kings fan! Of course I had to put a shout out to Letsgokings.com. Jesse asked my screen name. He said, I know who you are! Woo hoo!! He’s going to get me my boy Byfield’s bobble head!👏👏👏👏
So did I! Jesse reminded me of this site after talking to you, I said I was on it years ago and i decided to come back since he said it is making a comeback! I can’t believe my old username was available! I so wanted to ask for something too but I chickened out! Maybe next time

Aw, darn you (both) must have been on early, because we listened all the way home, but we had made a "potty stop" on the way out of the arena so joined in just as the highlights were ending.

So did I! Jesse reminded me of this site after talking to you, I said I was on it years ago and i decided to come back since he said it is making a comeback! I can’t believe my old username was available! I so wanted to ask for something too but I chickened out! Maybe next time
I listened this morning! Thanks for agreeing me about my boy Byfield. I was the first call in! I’ve been asking my fellow LGKers if they had an extra Byfield bobble head. I gave it a try!👏👏👏😁😁

I listened this morning! Thanks for agreeing me about my boy Byfield. I was the first call in! I’ve been asking my fellow LGKers if they had an extra Byfield bobble head. I gave it a try!👏👏👏😁😁
I want to ask to do trivia for anything he has in his desk of treasure next time I’m on.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back