Kings to play two pre-season games in Quebec City in 2024

So strange that LA would be picked to play there. Why not a bunch of east coast teams for future rivalry needs.... where is the East Coast Bias when we actually need it for once!!!

The relocation to Quebec for the Kings is an epic move. It will make it much easier for me and Pevs Fredom to watch games in the eastern time zone next season, after I make the move to NC. The Quebec Kings, it has a nice ring to it. Anyone?

Last edited:
Does anyone else remember when some people on this board ran with the brilliant idea that the Kings were moving to Kansas City in part because AEG opened an arena there?

The relocation to Quebec for the Kings is an epic move. It will make it much easier for me and Pevs Fredom to watch games in the eastern time zone next season, after I make the move to NC. The Quebec Kings, it has a nice ring to it. Anyone?

I think you mean " Les Rois du Quebec" (in your most outrageous french accent)... ' english pig-dogs...your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries.'

There are two reasons why the KINGS are playing 2 pre-season games in Quebec City.

ONE: The Crypt will not house any pre-season games due to the arena construction that will start in the summer of 2024.

TWO: Quebec is a target for possible: expansion / relocation of a NHL team.

So strange that LA would be picked to play there. Why not a bunch of east coast teams for future rivalry needs.... where is the East Coast Bias when we actually need it for once!!!
Montreal wanted to play in those games, for free. Instead, it will be the Kings and the Quebec government will pay $7M for the Kings to play.

The wife and I have wanted to go to Quebec City for quite some time, so there may be a Canada trip in my future.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back