Kings Trade 7th Rounder to Detroit for Troy Stecher

Last min i'm sure they called Edler to ask about this guy.

No harm, no foul, cost us a penny. Reinforcements till troops arrive.

The cup is ours!!

Seriously, I’m glad if they stay away from overpaying for rentals. If we trade some of our prospects it should be for players with term who will help us for several seasons to come!

Nice. Blake is loading up. :) It is probably wise to add a little depth at this point.

This reminds me of the 2010 Halpern / Modin acquisitions. Very low risk moves, but still a change from the previous years when (like the past few years currently) the Kings were sellers.
My only question: Can Stecher kill penalties?

Heard Kings the Kings wanted a depth defenseman so this is music to my ears. Did not want to overpay for De Haan.

Good chance Strand sits Tuesday.

Not really sure what he brings other than being a body, 16 games only 2 points (1g 1a) -6 and another RT shot dman who is 5'10" 184lbs

Huge move, Kings adding a solid top 4 defensemen. Great move to add another short player on D

Pretty sure the Reign need reinforcements since all of their D are playing with the Kings

Not really sure what he brings other than being a body, 16 games only 2 points (1g 1a) -6 and another RT shot dman who is 5'10" 184lbs

at 16 games that makes him a vet compared to some of the kids we are playing .. haha

This reminds me of the 2010 Halpern / Modin acquisitions. Very low risk moves, but still a change from the previous years when (like the past few years currently) the Kings were sellers.
My only question: Can Stecher kill penalties?

I always forget Modin played in LA.

350+ games of NHL experience including a Playoff run in 2019-20.

I don?t trust it. Yzerman must know about some mid 7th round player that?s going to be the captain of the wings for years to come. You can?t beat Yzerman!

SINCE MIKEY LANDED ON THE "LTIR" SUNDAY ...

solid pick up...

Because the name Troy reminds me of one show (you know, like most names remind me of one show, haha).

69e4rm.jpg

:homer:

The Wings fans on Twitter are mad about this, so I'll take it as a W.

Back
Top Bottom