***Kings vs. Coyotes Global Series GDT 9/22/23 9:00pm PST on NHL Network & ESPN+ ***

Nyssa42

jammer's overlord
Staff member
TEAM LGK

LGKlogo2.png

Game Day Thread
Preseason Game #1
9/22/23
LA Kings @ Arizona Coyotes

Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia

Global-Series-Logo-2.png

PS1-Team-Stats.png

PS1-Goalie-Comparison.png

**Game Time 9:00pm**

MEDIA.jpg

TV:***NHL Network & ESPN+***

Radio
: LA Kings iHeartRadio app

Please remember, DO NOT post links to Live Game Streams in the GDT or anywhere else on LGK

Check out articles on LA Kings Insider Here
On Tuesday afternoon, Kings forwards Adrian Kempe and Quinton Byfield visited Culture Kings, a streetwear company in Australia, with a special line of Kings apparel. The players had a meet and greet with fans in attendance, to help promote the Global Series, as well as a Q&A with TNT’s Anson Carter, live from the store. The highlight of the trip was the opportunity to meet and engage with fans. The lowlight was Kempe’s experience with vegemite, which he doesn’t think he will ever eat again. A good trip though, minus that.

Probable_Lines_zpsswj8xudo.jpg

PS1KF.png

PS1KD.png

PS1KG2.png

Coyotes Probable Lineup

PS1CF.png

PS1CD.png

PS1CGI.png

Former Kings

Sean Durzi

Troy Stetcher
8479442.png

Last edited:
Thank you Nyssa!

And that picture of Stetcher....wow imagine running into him or Phil Kessel in an alley? Freddy Krueger would sh*t his pants

Sad to hear Kempe did not appreciate the delicacy that is vegemite. Go Kings!
I’m curious how he tried it. Did he spread a thin layer on buttered toast or just eat a spoonful of it? That makes a difference.

But hockey’s back!!! Go Kings Go!!!

9 pm starting time is my kind of starting time!

We're gonna have a Kings party tonight, all right!
We're gonna have a Kings party all right, tonight!
We've got nothing better to do!
Than to watch the Kings and have a couple of brews!

:woot:

F6qVaqSbsAAsiXR

This is the high quality reporting I come here for 💕
Nothing but the best for Preseason Game 1 on the new LGK where none of my formatting for GDTs works any more & I can't find a Coyotes roster organized by Forwards & D to save my life and I kinda forgot that I should maybe do a GDT until 1am last night...........

:woot:

Oh, yay....Daily Faceoff has the rosters now. And....New LGK only allows me 20 pics per post so gonna have to figure out how to deal with that since old GDTs have more than 20.

BUT.....WOOOOOT!!!!! I CAN INSERT PHOTOS DIRECTLY FROM MY COMPUTER! No having to use Postimages!! Oh, wow, that plus the easy "see it while you edit" editing will make GDT-making so much easier this season!!

Last edited:

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom