***Kings vs. Penguins (day early) GDT & Dustin Brown Appreciation Thread 2/11/23***

Kaliyev & Moore are back. And JAD stays in the lineup. All good news.

First game of the season for me to be at tonight. My wife said I could get a ticket for this night or a ticket for the two of us next week on the glass for my b day. I said i would rather be at this game anywhere I could get a ticket. She thinks I’m nuts.

I’m in 333 if ya want to say hi. Haha. Go Kings!

Thank you Susan!!

Should be an emotional ceremony in a good way. I just hope the statue isn't fugly. But with the Kings not having played in 20,000 years.. I think tonight's game will be ugly. If you're at Staples, you're likely paying for the retirement ceremony and then it'll be a ****show while the players try to get their legs going.

With that said... my GDT guesses are 2 and 3!

Here's what the mini statue looks like.
20230211-171114.jpg

Glad I didn't pay big bucks to stand outside and be horrified by the unveiling. I still remember the Luc unveiling... It was a collective gasp of "wow, that's awful!!"

good to see Carts there. Martinez and Muzz, Cliffy, Stoll,Green, Scuds, Norstrom, Vachon, Taylor, Luuuuuc yesssss, Blake, Bob Miller, wow, what a bunch to get to see tonite!!!

good to see Carts there. Martinez and Muzz, Cliffy, Stoll,Green, Scuds, Norstrom, Vachon, Taylor, Luuuuuc yesssss, Blake, Bob Miller, wow, what a bunch to get to see tonite!!!

Been following all of the above mentioned since early 50s, so good to see them all back for a litle while

Thank you so much Mr. Dustin Brown... Beautiful send off to L.A. Kings and fans.!!!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back