Kings vs Sabres Post Game Vidz

So Todd called out Roy and / or Gavi? Good, Roy has been blowing the zone way to much this year and nobody on this site seems to question that.

This might be the turning point. Air this stuff out, get their heads out of the butts.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that. And kudos to Drew for telling it like it is and not pulling any punches. He is not a happy camper and I don't blame him.

Everyone needs to take a close look in the mirror and get their sh*t together. And I mean everyone from upper management to the freakin' Ice Girls.

Speaking of Ice Girls...

...PLD had a nice snipe, but while the Kings were swarming early and dominating possession, he did the same damn thing he always does and tried to squeeze through two defenders with the puck...with the same result. They took the puck away and the pendulum began to swing the other way after that play.

This cannot continue. Maybe it's time to sit a few vets and bring some kids up from Ontario.

I love Drew Doughty.
A true gem of a player and leader - just wish the team would wake the F up.

I took the time to watch all of these videos. It seems clear the biggest (but not only) problem is the composition of the team. This is on Blake, as far as I am concerned.
We got square pegs in circular holes right now all over the line-up, due to Blakes presumed lack of experience/skill in his job. Certain players obviously come to mind.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back