***LA Kings @ Arizona Coyotes GDT 11/20/23

2nd place in the division! woot! (Canucks have a game on Weds, though, so we might be back in 3rd with games in hand on Thursday)

2023-G17-post-game-standings.png

The Kings left Copley out to dry on so many occasions tonight. I knew he would bounce back, seemed so calm in net tonight.
They tried their hardest to help him fail. Luckily he was up to the task tonight.

I think the Kings tied a club record for most wins in a row on the road (8)....no pity-point crap...just regulation wins. Impressive. That is very difficult to pull off obviously.

jom

Kopitar is quietly gaining 1st Ballot HOF status.

It's not even a question. Top (1a / 1b with Patrice) 2 way player of his generation. Better than Toews. 2 Cups, it's a lock. There's even a fair argument Kopi > Patrice. The Canadian / east coast bias is legit. 2 cups to 1, Kopi will finish with maybe 150 / 200 more points than Patrice. 1st ballot there is no question.

Last edited:
If I knew how to post it Kings are third in the conference great start going into thanksgiving
Here ya go! Didn't realize the Canucks were still playing a game when I posted us in 2nd earlier. But...we have 2 games in hand on them & VGK, so woot! for 3rd place!
W-Conf-Standings.png

Big win for Copley. If he can reliably back up, we might survive the goaltending cap issues.

Any new news on Lizotte? I'm not seeing anything on the usual Twitters.

Congratulations to our first solo winner of the year as the only poster to guess JAD as the first penalty of the game:

Clif

Well done and thank god it wasn't Fiala, that list would have been loooooooooooooooooooooooooong.
I don't know what to say about the team right now. They are in the portion of the schedule where we expect them to win. They are winning. By the end of the month they should be top 3 in the league or better. Everything critical seems like nit picking when this is clearly the part of the season where we are supposed to be enjoying ourselves. Happy thanksgiving and go get your fill.

Great Game! Great Win! Woot!

Mullett Arena
6:00 PM, November 20, 2023
Tempe, AZ
Line: LA -150
Over/Under: 6.5

Attendance: 4,600

100%
Capacity: 4,400

id5533421-Kings-danault-AZ-11-20-23.jpg

Congratulations to our first solo winner of the year as the only poster to guess JAD as the first penalty of the game:

Clif

Well done and thank god it wasn't Fiala, that list would have been loooooooooooooooooooooooooong.
I don't know what to say about the team right now. They are in the portion of the schedule where we expect them to win. They are winning. By the end of the month they should be top 3 in the league or better. Everything critical seems like nit picking when this is clearly the part of the season where we are supposed to be enjoying ourselves. Happy thanksgiving and go get your fill.
Fiala disappoints again!😂😂

good job of not jinxing, Nick! carefully worded praise of the PK :)

Great to see Copley playing so confident tonight. His last game was a bit Cal-like.
I don't have any actual stats to back this up, but I seem to knock on wood a LOT more now with Nick calling the TV broadcast than when Bob used to.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom