GDT ***LA Kings @ Colorado Avalanche GDT 1/26/24 6:00pm on BSW***

So how long is Blake going to wait before he makes a change? Or how long is management going to wait till they fire Blake?
Seems like the road trip will make or break Todd. Nobody was expecting the Kings to win tonight. I’d guess they need to win the next two or Todd is toast.

In the last 2 games, Moore and Fiala are -6. Danault is -7. And they were the reliable line not so long ago.

Possibly where the "selfish" comment was directed.

Now I’m not saying I want to see this happen but what if… Blake were to sell high on Trevor Moore. What kind of return could we get for him?

Now I’m not saying I want to see this happen but what if… Blake were to sell high on Trevor Moore. What kind of return could we get for him?
anything for anybody but requiring dubois and/or todd goes ill be happy

All I’m asking for in this 3rd period is Kings score the next goal and don’t allow the Avs to score again. Losing 4-2 after that god awful first is a solid moral victory.

I take this back. What can he get for Kempe? My god.
There would be plenty of teams who would take Kempe in a heartbeat with his contract.

Team leader in points. 2nd in goals. 2nd in assists.

Last edited:
At this point, Todd understands his days are numbered. So why not just unload on the players.

So, have the Kings got their good 20 min. of hockey in yet? If so, game over.

If this keeps up we should see a change in coaches during All-Star break.

jom

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Game of Thrones

As someone that has lived through all the Kings dark days throughout the last five decades, this particular segment of Kings history is becoming Pitch Black.

It's not just how bad we're playing as a team, but how far we have fallen so fast.

It's truly mind-boggling.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom