***LA Kings @ Edmonton Oilers GDT 2/26/24 6:30pm on BSW***

This team misses Mickey and I hope they are not going to miss Juice. Go get the Flames tomorrow

Oh Jesus. That looks bad. If Kempe is injured we’re screwed.
Never want to see your team's leading scorer with blood flowing from his left arm. Hope there is no deep damage. This could be awful if it was a skate blade.

Week to week.

Worse, he could be out for the season. LA is now falling victim to the late season injury bug and it could cost them a chance to even make the playoffs. Calgary and especially Vancouver will definitely be tougher tests for LA in this trip.

Well, that was some game. Kings play again tomorrow nite. That should be pretty interesting.

LA Kings hockey for you.

This team has been "okay" since game 25. That hot start has them in the hunt for a playoff spot. Without that road win streak early the Kings would not even be in the Wild Card discussion.

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

Well, done for this game. I don’t have to dread it anymore.

What are the chances the Kings pull out a win against the Flames on the 2nd game of a back to back.

Yeah, .................... Someone else said it earlier, but after this game I see the Kings going 0-3-0 on this road trip.

The Kings are not good enough to beat most teams with a 30 minute effort let alone a team built to capitalize on mistakes like the Oilers. Tough loss.

What are the chances the Kings pull out a win against the Flames on the 2nd game of a back to back.

Yeah, .................... Someone else said it earlier, but after this game I see the Kings going 0-3-0 on this road trip.
That was me. The team is gassed.

abysmal. this team has no identity. barely hit, not big, can't score, our defense has become a total nightmare out of nowhere in the last 4 games, the only thing remotely keeping us in games it seems is 3rd string backup goalies. looks like half the team doesn't know the other half the team most of the time. playing for 3rd place tonight kings. wake up.

Rittich just hasn’t been good enough tonight.

no way. Rittich making huge saves.
For the love of all that is good in this world....can someone in Edmonton ask that young lady to please stop screaming?

we commented on this the whole night our consensus was that it was a little boy on sugar, pcp, and helium.

Last edited:
No one is consistently scoring. No one is stepping up.
This can't be repeated often enough. And if they try, they get hurt. Arvy took the lead and got hurt, Juice was on a good point streak and gets hurt. Lots of futility.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom