***LA Kings @ NY Islanders GDT 12/9/23 4:30pm on BSW***

I know the league usually goes easy when the player is not injured but I hope they factor in the lack of a penalty and Lee’s goals when considering if he should be suspended.
Can the play be reviewed for suspension unless the Kings ask for it to be reviewed?

I know the league usually goes easy when the player is not injured but I hope they factor in the lack of a penalty and Lee’s goals when considering if he should be suspended.

He absolutely should be. He practically did the splits trying to slew foot two players.

Kings fell asleep at the wheel in this game. They should be more motivated in the next game.

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed Kempe for the first goal:

JayWells24
Guinevere
Shackleford
Rusty
randdog
Byron
VCRW
Clif
DRice
pray4mojo
mugs
Jerram
AngelEyes
puckoff
notbob
Drums4Pigs
hihocarp
SirJW
waynet
hornman
beady eye
empire
Kurisu
Chateau Bow Wow
Dr.Tran
Liz4LA
forum gold

Was on radio for the first then minis game through the end of it so no real sense of what happened but it's been a great run and now they can stop worrying about the streak. Hope I can catch tomorrow's game even if it's a 3 in 4

Last edited:
A lot of wasted chances. This would have been a real nice time for our ten year commitment offseason signing to make an impact.

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed Kempe for the first goal:

JayWells24
Guinevere
Shackleford
Rusty
randdog
Byron
VCRW
Clif
DRice
pray4mojo
mugs
Jerram
AngelEyes
puckoff
notbob
Drums4Pigs
hihocarp
SirJW
waynet
hornman
beady eye
empire
Kurisu
Chateau Bow Wow
Dr.Tran

Was on radio for the first then minis game through the end of it so no real sense of what happened but it's been a great run and now they can stop worrying about the streak. Hope I can catch tomorrow's game even if it's a 3 in 4
I guessed Kempe too.

Shame the streak ended like that. sh*t happens.

Let’s start a new one tomorrow.

It's gonna turn out that they switched arenas and they moved Staples Center to New York just so that the Kings could play and lose their road streak. :mhihi: :rolleyes: :manybeers: #DenialOrphy

JayWells24
Guinevere
Shackleford
Rusty
randdog
Byron
VCRW
Clif
DRice
pray4mojo
mugs
Jerram
AngelEyes
puckoff
notbob
Drums4Pigs
hihocarp
SirJW
waynet
hornman
beady eye
empire
Kurisu
Chateau Bow Wow
Dr.Tran
Liz4LA

Forum Gold also had Kempe.

And not sure why Kempe thought it was a good idea to shot wide at that point
Shooters shoot. Drew needed to hold back with the guy breaking down his side instead of going deep in the o-zone. Bad read. It happpens…

Back
Top Bottom