11/03/21 - Blues 2, Kings 3 (SO)
10/23/21 - Kings 0, Blues 3
10/23/21 - Kings 3, Blues 7

**Game Time 5:00pm Pacific**

MEDIA.jpg

TV:**BSW**

Radio: LA Kings iHeartRadio app

G11P2.jpg

Please remember, DO NOT post links to Live Game Streams in the GDT or anywhere else on LGK

Check out articles on LA Kings Insider Here

Adrian Kempe, Cal Petersen & Todd McLellan 10/29
Post Game Quotes

Adrian Kempe
 on getting the bounceback effort he was looking for after Thursday’s loss
Yeah, for sure. I think we played a good team game again, a good 60 minutes. The d-zone was a lot better than the last game, so we’re happy with that, and we keep scoring goals which is a plus for the team for sure.
Kempe
 on getting two goals on the power play tonight
Keep shooting, I think being more of a threat, both with Dewy at the top and from the flanks a little bit more. We were trying to think a little bit too much before that and we didn’t want to shoot the puck. I mean, just going back to being simple I think is the key right now and obviously getting a couple goals gives you some confidence too.
Kempe
 on how he felt the Kings cleaned things up defensively in tonight’s win
Yeah, for sure and especially against these types of teams, you know, they play with a little bit more risk, I’m not gonna say than we have, but than we want to. Today, I think we did take care of our end a lot more and we got our chances at the other end too, which is a good thing. If we keep playing like that against those types of teams, I think we have a good chance.

Cal Petersen
 on if tonight looked more like how the team wants to play
Yeah, one-hundred percent. Those are the kinds of games that we want to win and those are the games that got us far last year. I think that was a good step to getting our really our full team effort to where we want it to be.
Petersen
 on if there’s anything specifically he worked on throughout the week
Just simple things. I knew my game was right there and it’s just doing the right things to get your confidence to where it needs to be. I wanted to make sure I put in the work to be prepared whenever my next opportunity was.
Petersen
 on making a breakaway save early and if that helped him to lock in
Yeah, it’s obviously nice, it beats giving it up, but I mean I’ve played in a lot of games where I give up the first shot and a lot of games I’ve made the first save and the outcomes have all been different either way, good games and bad games. It obviously helps the confidence to get it back in, but you just take it one shot at a time whether it’s the first shot of the game or the last shot.

Todd McLellan
 on an improved overall performance and the direction the team went tonight
Yeah, we’ve done this a couple times this season where we get back to what we need to do. That’s a pretty dynamic, offensive team that we played against tonight. Last year, we went into their building, checked pretty well and came up with a win and we tried to run and gun with them here and came up with a big loss. We tried to use some of last year’s approach for the game. We targeted three areas that we thought we needed to take care, that was it, and for the most part the guys got it done. That’s a real good sign and now the consistency is something that we need to grow.
McLellan
 on getting the desired momentum off of special teams tonight
Yes, we did. Not pretty, but they went in and the goals were important. Again, that power play is dangerous, the quality of player they can put on the ice and the way they move the puck around, so the penalty killers did a real good job. You throw in the pulled goalie situation for the last two minutes, there was enough kill for a full night. Everyone to a man, D, forwards and especially Cal I’m really happy for him, they all did a real good job on the penalty kill.
McLellan
 on locking the game down in the final period
I thought we had a good response. It was near the intermission, which helped us, we talked about it and we liked a lot of things in our game. We didn’t like how that that goal happened, a turnover and then we kind of went to sleep for a second, but if we think we’re going to be perfect, which we’re all striving to be, we’re going to go insane, it doesn’t exist. We want to push for perfection and I think we realized we made a mistake, it ended up in our net, let’s go again, let’s not let it affect us.
McLellan
 on getting production from the changes made to the lineup
Kevin coming in has added a dimension [offensively]. I thought him playing in the position he did tonight balanced things out a little bit more. He’s been able to create with workers and creative players in his career, so he did a real good job there.
I thought with Kevin going with Ras and that line, there was little more balance and all the lines contributed. The powerplay did its thing. I’m sure everybody would have preferred to have four or five minutes of ice time, they always do, but it was distributed pretty well.

McLellan on the decision to dress Sean Walker tonight
Sean has worked hard in practice and we’ve got to keep in mind his injury, nobody talks about that and what he went through. It’s tough to come back from that, there are still repercussions to that as far as fatigue goes and how you feel, so sometimes he’s going to need the odd day off. We’ve talked to Blakey a lot about that because he went through it and he talked about the first four or five months of the season, sometimes you’re really sore. It’s not the injury itself, but it’s everything else around the injury that that can be fatigued, but he worked hard in practice, he felt good and it was time to play him again.

G11P3.jpg

Probable_Lines_zpsswj8xudo.jpg

Subject To Change

FORWARDS
G11KF.jpg

G10KD.jpg

G1KG.png

Kings Injuries

Alex Iafallo (LTIR)

Blues Probable Lineup
courtesy of dailyfaceoff.com

FORWARDS
G11BF.jpg

G11BD.jpg

G11BG.jpg

G11.jpg

Former King

Brayden Schenn
8475170.jpg

GOALIE STATS

G11GSK.jpg

G11GSB.jpg

PLAYER STATS

Click Here For More Stats & Rosters

G11PSK.jpg
G11PSB.jpg

PACIFIC DIVISION STANDINGS

G11-Standings.jpg

Tonight’s Poll Question:

Part 1 - How many TOTAL POINTS will be scored by ALL FORWARDS ON BOTH TEAMS in today’s game?
You can take 3 guesses for this part

Part 2 - Since it’s a back-to-back, let’s do a 2-game question. How many TOTAL GOALS will the KINGS score in these next 2 games (tonight & tomorrow)?
You can take 2 guesses

Take your best guesses in your post below.
The only prize is the glory of seeing your name in the next GDT if you get it right.

Previous Game’s Winners

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed the defense would combine for 1 point and/or the game winning goal would be scored by Gabe Vilardi :

Both (2 points) :

Clif
Helvetica
hornman
DRGinLBC
VegasHockey
Kurisu
beady eye
forum gold

1 point for defense:
CIrvine
TooCool

Vilardi GWG:
jammer06
Byron
LeftyKing
RoS
John a90
srm1105
AngelEyes
sonnyboy11
pray4mojo
Dr. Tran
Rusty
notbob
kopinator
Busted Chops
KHenry14
Bill Hicks
empire
Liz4LA

Poll Win Totals

King Of The Mountain
with 10 points:

VegasHockey

8 Points

Clif
LeftyKing
RoS

7 Points

DRGinLBC
hornman
John a90
Kurisu
Liz4LA
Rusty

6 Points

Bill Hicks

5 Points

AngelEyes
beady eye
dannybuoy1
forum gold
Helvetica
srm1105

4 Points

CIrvine
Sevenhole

3 Points

Chateau Bow Wow
Dr. Tran
empire
jammer 06
pray4mojo
randdog
SirJW
sonnyboy11
TooCool

2 Points

05/29/93
beedee
Busted Chops
Dexter
Drice
JETS GARAGE
KHenry14
kingsmen93
kopinator
notbob
Nyssa42
salami
waynet

1 Point

Byron
HTK
kingrussell
PuckMaster
Rinkrat
Rogie-Vachon
STONE

***Bet your karma in geogirl’s KARMA BETTING THREAD HERE***

G11P1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Nyssa! Happy Halloween, all!

Part 1: 14, 10, 5

Part 2: 6, 5

Go Kings Go!!

Thank you Nyssa!

Tonight all forwards will combine for 15, 17, 18 points

Two day total 4, 8 goals

Note to all NHL.coms results at the end of the game will decide the poll results. If they add/subtract an assist tomorrow to a forward, tough titty.

Last edited:
Part 1 - How many TOTAL POINTS will be scored by ALL FORWARDS ON BOTH TEAMS in today?s game?

Part 2 - Since it?s a back-to-back, let?s do a 2-game question. How many TOTAL GOALS will the KINGS score in these next 2 games (tonight & tomorrow)?
You can take 2 guesses

Both teams terrible in the defensive zone, Blues great on the PP, Kings terrible on the PK. We can say this over and over, stay out of the box, however we know that won't happen. After 10 and 8 games both are 500. I do feel more comfortable with the Kings on the road, as I type that, hopefully it's not another Pittsburg. Let's do this!

Win or lose, no trick or treating after the game! Too late, lights off at 7:35. No stragglers trying to get a Snickers Bar at 8:00pm.

Part 1: 12, 13, 16 points

Part 2: 8 or 9 goals.

Thanks Nyssa! Go Kings!

Part 1: 19, 12, or 15 points

Part 2: 5 or 7 goals

GO KINGS:nhl_check:nhl_check:nhl_check

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back