***LA Kings @ Vancouver Canucks GDT 11/18/22 7:00pm on BSW***

Quick up to his old habit of wandering around outside the net to play the puck

dang...I should have guessed that Kuzmenko dude for 1st goal. He's got some mojo

Two weeks in St. Louis back in Denver now don’t know what time zone I’m in just tuned into the game missed first half of the first. Excited to be home for two weeks and no late night starts. Looks like not much going on so far

Last edited:
kind of a ho humm sort of 1st period. Hope they do better for 2nd

Two weeks in St. Louis back in Denver now don’t know what time zone I’m in just tuned into the game missed first half of the first. Excited to be home for two weeks and no late night starts. Looks like not much going on so far

right just not a lot of anything to get excited abt

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone else catch that dig that Stolly make in the pregame show about Petterson being made of glass? something like, "He can be dangerous as long as he doesn't get bumped during the game." It was pretty funny

That woulda been a fun goal for Fiala, just had to lift it. It flashed too quickly before his eyes.

"No one" is winning right now.

As for the game. It's pretty even.

darn it, Grundy!! Fiala again with a couple of amazing passes. Glad TMac figured out how to use him!

This happens all to the time to teams that are outshooting the opposing team damn it.

Back