GDT ***LA Kings @ Vancouver Canucks GDT 2/29/24 7:00pm on BSW***

Game over. Kings with a much needed win tonight. And many of us thought LA was going to get steamrolled by Vancouver this game. Well, the exact opposite happened and my post from the last GDT concerning that was now proven wrong. I can eat crow for now.

Confused Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Lose to Edmonton, Lose to Calgary, Win against Vancouver? I both love and hate this team, man.

(also, isn't it interesting how they played like a team on a leap day? Hmm, anyone knows a congressman crazy enough to lobby for adding a leap day every month? :harhar1:)

WOW! What a game! The young guys are leading the way, which is what we want to see. Kopi and Drew are not going to be there forever. Talbot looked confident.

That was a Grade A ass kicking. The Kings played their game and Vancouver couldn’t break through their system. Very encouraging.
Now they need to back it up at home. Does anyone understand why they play so inconsistently at The Crypt?

I’d like to hope Kings match up well against VAN, but will be really curious to see how the Canucks look next week. I was struck by how not aggressive they were at times defending. I want to see if that’s a feature or part of their current slump.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom