Capital One Arena | Washington, DC

Last Season?s Meetings

12/19/21 ? Kings 3, Capitals 2
11/17/21 ? Capitals 2, Kings 0

**Game Time 4:00pm Pacific**

MEDIA.jpg

TV:**BSW**

Radio: LA Kings iHeartRadio app

Please remember, DO NOT post links to Live Game Streams in the GDT or anywhere else on LGK

Check out articles on LA Kings Insider Here

Todd MacLellan 10/20 Post Game Quotes

Todd McLellan on tonight?s game and his takeaways
When I look at the start we had, I thought we played the way we wanted to play. We played fast, we were aggressive, we forced them into situations where they had to turn the puck over and things were going pretty well for us. Even after the first goal, I thought we responded well, but by the time it got to three, unfortunately, it wasn?t the same way anymore and obviously we?d like to have a couple of those back in the first period. Even if we?re coming out of it at one, I think we?re in a much better state mentally, but with that being said, that?s the defensive side of it. I thought offensively, we had some opportunities with pucks on our tape cross-ice one timers, plays in and around the net where we weren?t particularly sharp offensively as well. We took it at both ends.
McLellan on having shot volume in the first period, but coming into the locker room three goals down
Obviously the group was disappointed. We can?t go down three, it?s simple as that. We came in between periods talking about some of the things that we haven?t seen almost all year from our group and we?re down by three. So, we?re still figuring a lot of things out.
McLellan on going back to Cal Petersen tonight and the need to get him going
I guess with Cal, there?s no secret, we?ve got to get him going. He?s got to play like he can play. He?s an NHL goaltender, he?s an outstanding young man who has played extremely well at this level. We?re trying, just like we would with forwards and defenseman, to get him to where he can be, and he has to be better. I can?t stand here and BS you guys, it is what it is. There are others that have to be better as well in certain situations, but we had the momentum and we couldn?t close it.
McLellan on the Lemieux ? Lizotte ? Grundstrom line tonight
I thought that, now that Grunny?s back in the lineup, he?s been effective on all the lines. I thought Brendan Lemieux has really skated well over the last three or four games and Lizzo?s intensity is showing up. They had a real good night. Not a lot of complaints about those three and if they can keep that going on, we?ve got one thing that we don?t have to worry about.

G7P2.jpg

Probable_Lines_zpsswj8xudo.jpg

Subject To Change

FORWARDS
G6KF.jpg

G5KD.jpg

G1KG.png

Kings Injuries

Alexander Edler
Alex Iafallo

Capitals Probable Lineup
courtesy of dailyfaceoff.com

FORWARDS
G7CF.jpg

G7CD.jpg

G7CG.jpg

G7CI.jpg

Former Kings

Nick Dowd
8475343.jpg

Carl Hagelin (Injured)
8474176.jpg

Darcy Kuemper
8475311.jpg

GOALIE STATS

G7GSK.jpg

G7GSC.jpg

PLAYER STATS

Click Here For More Stats & Rosters

G7PSK.jpg
G7PSC.jpg

PACIFIC DIVISION STANDINGS

G7-Standings.jpg

Tonight?s Poll Question:

How many TOTAL PENALTY MINUTES will be awarded to BOTH TEAMS in this game?
You can take 2 guesses
dead on = 2 points, +/- 2 = 1 point

Take your best guesses in your post below.
The only prize is the glory of seeing your name in the next GDT if you get it right.

Previous Game?s Winners

No one guessed that the first Kings goal in the previous game would not come until 17:32 of the 3rd period.

Poll Win Totals

King Of The Mountain
with 6 points:

RoS

4 Points

AngelEyes
John a90
Liz4LA
Rusty
VegasHockey

3 Points

Bill Hicks
hornman
Kurisu
LeftyKing
Sevenhole

2 Points

05/29/93
beady eye
beedee
Chateau Bow Wow
Clif
empire
forum gold
Helvetica
Nyssa42
randdog
salami
srm1105

1 Point

Busted Chops
CIrvine
dannybuoy1
Dexter
DRGinLBC
Drice
HTK
KHenry14
kopinator
notbob
pray4mojo
PuckMaster
Rinkrat
SirJW
sonnyboy11
TooCool
waynet

***Bet your karma in geogirl?s KARMA BETTING THREAD HERE***

G7P1.jpg

18 or 24

(I should guess more cuz I think that Hathaway and Lemieux are going to go at it.)

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back