***LA Kings @ Winnipeg Jets GDT 4/1/24 6:00pm on BSW***

Danault still out. Listed as day-to-day, and Nickson said it's an unspecified upper body injury. Must have injured himself in practice before the Flames game, and we were thinking he suffered an illness when we wondered why he wasn't available.

I’m shocked we’ve got a full 4th line today and it’s all kids. Someone check on Hiller. He might be sick.

Spence was lucky he didn't get called for delay of game after the puck was tipped before it went over the glass from the D-zone.

Spence was lucky he didn't get called for delay of game after the puck was tipped before it went over the glass from the D-zone.
Not sure I follow you. It was a clear deflection. Everyone saw it, everyone heard it.

If you mean the refs suck, then yeah, I guess.

Jets have been bobbling pucks all period and the Kings aren’t doing anything with the turnovers. The offense is in shambles currently. Everyone is looking for the extra pass or deke instead of just putting the damn puck on net.

Not sure I follow you. It was a clear deflection. Everyone saw it, everyone heard it.

If you mean the refs suck, then yeah, I guess.

Well, the Kings are in Canada so they're still under the duress of biased Canadian officiating. LA is going to have to fight hard to earn a victory if it means not chafing under pressure from both the refs and the opposing team.

Of course I pick 30 for the GDT for shots on goal by the Kings....you would think that they would put the puck on the net for crying out loud.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom