LA Kings x Grateful Dead Night Shirt Request

Pevsfreedom

somehow in south carolina
I live in SC, but I need this shirt.

H1y773a.png

If anyone has any inkling of buying the pack I'll buy the shirt off you.

Let me know.

I go back to '74
Gah! I had your avatar saved in my 100,000 photos and was gonna post it but couldn't find it. Then you post :lol:

Very Deadicated indeed. The serendipitous nature of the Dead never fails to present itself.

Dead heads are a big demographic for Kings fans?

And I was gonna say - they both came out about the same time, in California. They basically related.

I'm not a deadhead. Just like the shirt.

Scandalous. I'm the idiot who goes up to people when I see a Kings hat and say "GKG! derr" and they say "huh? I just like the hat" then I fnd a quiet corner to wallow in.

Last edited:
Without being disrespectful, because I am loving this vibe and thread; a deadhead shirt WITHOUT color? Was Luc in charge of this? Do we need to get him a color blind test?
barack-obama-what.gif

*Tried in vain to like the dead, I check a lot of boxes, but jam bands (dead, phish, the band...etc) are not my jam. Tried with booze and drugs, still a no-go. Is it enough that I WANT to like them?

Without being disrespectful, because I am loving this vibe and thread; a deadhead shirt WITHOUT color? Was Luc in charge of this? Do we need to get him a color blind test?
barack-obama-what.gif

*Tried in vain to like the dead, I check a lot of boxes, but jam bands (dead, phish, the band...etc) are not my jam. Tried with booze and drugs, still a no-go. Is it enough that I WANT to like them?

The black and white craze of the LA Kings is tragic to me. There must be purple. The GD shirt is tie dye without color. It's mildly painful.

The Dead have so many eras, and some people are simply exposed to the wrong one for their tastes. For instance, I can't listen to anything post Keith (1980) besides a little bit of JGB or 1989, which was a great year. But I'm hardcore 67-72 fan, with a bit of 77. My dad "HATES" the Dead but I catch him listening "on accident" to their golden years (early 70s) quite often and he doesn't know it's the Dead, because he grew up hearing the super 80's stuff, which is absolutely not my jam either.

This is probably the best "intro" set in their entire collection, or American Beauty (LP). If you don't like those, you won't like anything. But wanting to like them is always good too :D

There was nothing better to me in the past than a 6 pack on a sunny day and a dead concert from archive.org. I don't drink much anymore but still play them at least a few hours a day for.. 15 years. I often play guitar along with the shows in my music room. It's good fun.

Last edited:
The black and white craze of the LA Kings is tragic to me. There must be purple. The GD shirt is tie dye without color. It's mildly painful.

The Dead have so many eras, and some people are simply exposed to the wrong one for their tastes. For instance, I can't listen to anything post Keith (1980) besides a little bit of JGB or 1989, which was a great year. But I'm hardcore 67-72 fan, with a bit of 77. My dad "HATES" the Dead but I catch him listening "on accident" to their golden years (early 70s) quite often and he doesn't know it's the Dead, because he grew up hearing the super 80's stuff, which is absolutely not my jam either.

This is probably the best "intro" set in their entire collection, or American Beauty (LP). If you don't like those, you won't like anything. But wanting to like them is always good too :D

There was nothing better to me in the past than a 6 pack on a sunny day and a dead concert from archive.org. I don't drink much anymore but still play them at least a few hours a day for.. 15 years. I often play guitar along with the shows in my music room. It's good fun.

*laughing* this is 100% my fault, as a music dork myself. Thanks,Kopi appreciated the information. ((((slowly backing away)))). Let me rephrase my previous post, ahem, wouldn't it be cooler if this shirt was in royal blue and gold? So dope, right?

sRg5GST.gif

aside: Kopi the katz on the media board are fun easy going guys, roll through.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back