Laydeez Thread - Hockey Hunks and Chunky Dunks

KRAZGRL

Prospect
*FYI: I did not choose this new thread title!* lol

My Flickr with all the pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/99534220@N00/

Some pics from Friday's practice (unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the awesome mullet pre-game skate):

5155763333_be0b5c50b8.jpg

5155761801_af094de84b.jpg

Greene's Charlie Sheen from Major League Haircut:

5156373414_9cfb3b92bb.jpg

5155699533_160d88c365.jpg

5156307174_8b25617aa4.jpg

5155689831_dc7117c8b6.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics! thanks. its fun to see them at practice.

that puck vs. junk series was total LOLz.

wonder if we could twitter that to him?? mhihi:

haha did you ask Stolly and Simmer to give you GQ poses?

I've been looking at your pictures on the LA Kings Hockey News site and I gotta sum they're pretty awesome :)
Also, I agree with Unruley35 ;D

anyone know what hat simmonds is wearing...looks like it has an MLB logo.

i think he needs some gold chains to go along with wearing the backwards sideways hat.

haha did you ask Stolly and Simmer to give you GQ poses?

lol... just asked for a simple photo. Most of their responses were, "just of me?" lol

I've been looking at your pictures on the LA Kings Hockey News site and I gotta sum they're pretty awesome :)
Also, I agree with Unruley35 ;D

Thanks! I met Surly at one of the practices and have been taking photos for them on www.lakingsnews.com . I figured it may be a good way to get started since I'm new to the sports photography world. No $$ yet... hoping someday the pics can help me afford some b*tching lenses. lol

That Stoll pic is my new screensaver. Thank you!!!!

Very welcome!

that puck vs. junk series was total LOLz.

wonder if we could twitter that to him?? mhihi:

hahaha... didn't even know he was on Twitter. What's his account name? I so want to get pics of Biznasty. :p

i was kidding. dont know if he is or isnt. never looked.

biznasty is worth the price of admission, though. take a pic of a bum and send it to him. you'll have gold quality messages for weeks.

Someone should photoshop DD holding a Taco Bell bag.

anyone know what hat simmonds is wearing...looks like it has an MLB logo.

i think he needs some gold chains to go along with wearing the backwards sideways hat.

It's probably the same Blue Jays hat he was wearing at Tip-a-King.

ya, sorry. stoll looks like that mad magazine guy with a receding hair line. nice arms though.

+1 lulz on the puck to the nuts series.

haha my sis is all about Stoll. i don't see it. but then again I'm a DD girl so him and Stoll are 2 completely looking creatures.

EDIT: Stoll does have a nice bod.

hope you get far with the sports photography and start making some bank. how awesome! keep up the great work Krrraaaazyyyyy!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom