LGK 2.0

Perfect timing for a software switch:

Kings make big trade
Kings sign Gav
Changes in TV announcers
Knights about to reward the worst & most clueless fan base in league with The Cup
Goalie rumors
NHL Draft

What could go wrong?
Las Vegas goes down in flames...and I hope they don't start with the DT area...

The old software was at End of Life (no support) and this version is fully supported and is real friendly with smartphones and social media. It is pretty baron now but features will be added as I figure out how to code different sections and secure add ons.

Perfect timing for a software switch:

Kings make big trade
Kings sign Gav
Changes in TV announcers
Knights about to reward the worst & most clueless fan base in league with The Cup
Goalie rumors
NHL Draft

What could go wrong?
It was a fire at the server facility in El Segundo.

And, lol....you can tell who the "addicts" are by looking at this thread.

Okay. At least I can access this at home. It wouldn't work for me today at work, so I'm assuming either the college blocked it, or there's some firewall settings on the new forums that prevent it.

I was legitimately a bit sad thinking it may have tanked. In this day where forums are dropping like flies. Glad you're able to keep it up and going, though yes it looks weird AF lol.

And I had a ban placed on me there for posting clean jokes in a joke thread... That means either the Insider or here...

I still don't understand what the Insider is. I liked it back when.. Hammond? Did it it. Now the comments is like.. wtf are any of you talking about?

I still don't understand what the Insider is. I liked it back when.. Hammond? Did it it. Now the comments is like.. wtf are any of you talking about?
The puns drive me up the wall. Otherwise I think Dooley does a decent job. I don’t read or engage in the comments either. Has a vibe that feels like one big, horribly unfunny inside joke. Weirdos.

sweet, glad to see this place is up and running again .. i dont post much but have been here forever

Back