LGK Bracket Challenge 2023

OK, made my completely ridiculous, heart-based bracket for this league. I'm sure I'll be all but out of it after the 1st round as usual.

I signed up too. And since I'm a homer I picked the Kings to go all the way. Besides that I picked a few upsets. So I'll either look like a genius or an idiot.

KOPI! PEVS! RANDOM GUESSES TOUR VOL 2

my username.. gah. 2008 me.

I signed up too. And since I'm a homer I picked the Kings to go all the way. Besides that I picked a few upsets. So I'll either look like a genius or an idiot.

basically. last year I was almost spot on with at least the teams, tho I picked Kings to go out 2nd. this year it'll clearly be 2014 all over again in my dilapidated mind. boston sucks actually, and the central division is just lucky to be there. very educated guesses based off nothing. gkg!

Last edited:
So we can only create one bracket?

one per league. You can join any other random league that is open. I saw the Kings twitter had one, but now I can't find the tweet. It's probably on the Kings home page. I'll put it in the GDT tonight.

Just did my bracket. The site is ass like Kurisu mentioned.

I made my picks, hit submit. Bracket vanished. Made it again, and then I think I see two brackets when I think you can only make 1.

My homer bracket is in! Let's go kings, to at the very least give me a shot! lol

2012 Finals repeat!
Realistically I think whoever wins this series is going to the finals in the West. :)

I finally got the list for the league to show up, somehow I'm in there twice, a couple of you all are. This thing is a ****show, should be a good one though

I think I joined and filled out the bracket but it's so confusing. Can we blame Bettman?

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back