### LGK Police Pursuit Thread ##

rinkrat

Ixnay Uxday
Staff member
Arf Arf
We always follow the police pursuits in the LGK Shoutbox so I thought we'd bring it here in case anyone else is interested in the ultimate reality program.

It seems like there is at least one each day, so keep an eye here for updates as soon as one starts.

If you see one, please post the channel and any other relevant info like location or suspected crime.

I love pursuit chases. The one from a week or 2 ago, where the suped up off road/ armored trucks carrying SWAT guys was awesome.
They are awesome, as long as no one gets hurt.

"eating the evidence" LOL

He will do more time for DUI than the actual pursuit

"eating the evidence" LOL

He will do more time for DUI than the actual pursuit

Eat the drugs?......Obviously does not know about Prop 47......but on the other hand Cheech and Chong would be proud of him.......

Eat the drugs?......Obviously does not know about Prop 47......but on the other hand Cheech and Chong would be proud of him.......

maxresdefault.jpg

"Wow man. You just ate the most acid I've ever seen anybody eat in my life!"

Baltimore riots, these low life losers seriously injured 7 cops. Get Apache helicopters and mow down every one of these scum.

On channel 5, and CNN.

Baltimore riots, these low life losers seriously injured 7 cops. Get Apache helicopters and mow down every one of these scum.

On channel 5, and CNN.
The mayor is doing everything in her power to allow the protestors to inflict as much destruction and mayhem possible.

On channel 5, and CNN.

How predictable with these posts.

Channel 9, in Corona
Driver wanted for reckless driving. About 15 year old Suburban.

Pre rush hour pursuit. Watching it on the ride into work.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/show/live-video-2/

Back
Top Bottom