***Nashville Predators vs. LA Kings GDT 2/22/24 7:30pm on ESPN+ & Hulu***

I blame this on the sh*tty ESPN/HULU crew. They are painful to listen to. I really hate these games that I still have to stream, but also have to listen to absolutely terrible broadcasters.
Well...that and the sh*tty LA Kings hockey club...plenty of blame to go 'round

could be they're thankful they got the pass on U2

Chuckling cause I am heading out to Vegas tomorrow to see them them at Sphere Fri and Sat. Saw it once a couple months ago. Really amazing experience.

/and now back to our regularly scheduled Kings lose again thread

The Ducks that beat Buffalo might put a beating on the Kings this weekend.

I paused the game for too long and the espn app on my TV just goes dormant and does not pick back up on the game. The game is nowhere to be found on espn or Hulu so I missed the majority of the 3rd period. Looks like I saved myself the misery of watching some very lackluster hockey.. in any case, I really despise these streamed games, and thoroughly detest national broadcast crews

If we lose on Sat to the Ducks, someone else is gonna have to do the rest of the GDTs for the season because I'm quitting Kings fandom at that point. I just told the "Go Kings Go" signs that I have in my front yard that I'm gonna be kicking them if we don't win on Saturday. .

The Royal Army drumming was exceptionally obnoxious Thursday night. I loathe that group. Shut the flip up!

But not as bad as big mouth dude in 328 - constantly chanting GO KINGS GO - like the arena is gonna follow him.

Oh, and the team can't hear you shouting instructions...

Only good thing? No DJ VIC ONE and they played THE DOORS before a faceoff. Now that was shocking.

If we lose on Sat to the Ducks, someone else is gonna have to do the rest of the GDTs for the season because I'm quitting Kings fandom at that point. I just told the "Go Kings Go" signs that I have in my front yard that I'm gonna be kicking them if we don't win on Saturday. .
My daughter says, "you know that's not actually what's going to happen, right?"

This time it might be, though!!

Chuckling cause I am heading out to Vegas tomorrow to see them them at Sphere Fri and Sat. Saw it once a couple months ago. Really amazing experience.

/and now back to our regularly scheduled Kings lose again thread
When exactly did it become fashionable to crap on U2? I get that not everybody likes their music but they've made a lot of great music for a long time.

I would comment on the game except the game isn't worth commenting on.

When exactly did it become fashionable to crap on U2? I get that not everybody likes their music but they've made a lot of great music for a long time.

I would comment on the game except the game isn't worth commenting on.
Bono always sounded so whiney to me. I don't know if it's fashionable, but I've been crapping on U2 since day 1.

Trying to keep the overreactions to a minimum, the Preds played a tight game and both goalies were very good. Big Dave lost sight of the second goal, otherwise he was solid. Saros made some big saves when he needed to and that was the game in a nutshell.

The Kings had their share of opportunities...some odd-man rushes and breakaways...Lewis will be kicking himself when he sees the tape...it happens. And even though I didn't make the game, man, it sure seemed like a low-energy crowd last night.

So now we're 5-2 in the Hiller era, which ain't bad...and we still only have 17 regulations losses; only Dallas and Vancouver have fewer at 16...but our home record and OT losses have been a real issue. Take away a few of those defeats and we're right up there with the best of the West.

As long as we rebound against the Ducks, we'll be fine. But if we lose at home Saturday night...........

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed 1 point for the youngins and/or a final score of 4-1, special congratulations to @notbob who was the only poster to get both:

Both (2 points):
notbob

1 combined point (1 point):
randdog
KernCoKingFan
Guinevere
jammer06
Rusty
pray4mojo
dannybuoy1
Cross Traffic
hornman
Rog or Reg?
TooCool

Final Score (1 point):
Drum4pigs
KHenry14
beady eye
VegasHockey
VCRW
Bill Hicks
Shackleford
forum gold
rinkrat
sonnyboy11

I'll be honest the jet lag hit me hard and I didn't see much of this one....from the comments thank goodness? Move on to the ducks and handle the business there boys, there's nothing to be gained from replaying this one.

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed 1 point for the youngins and/or a final score of 4-1, special congratulations to @notbob who was the only poster to get both:

Both (2 points):
notbob

1 combined point (1 point):
randdog
KernCoKingFan
Guinevere
jammer06
Rusty
pray4mojo
dannybuoy1
Cross Traffic
hornman
Rog or Reg?
TooCool

Final Score (1 point):
Drum4pigs
KHenry14
beady eye
VegasHockey
VCRW
Bill Hicks
Shackleford
forum gold
rinkrat
sonnyboy11

I'll be honest the jet lag hit me hard and I didn't see much of this one....from the comments thank goodness? Move on to the ducks and handle the business there boys, there's nothing to be gained from replaying this one.
Thanks Jammer.

Yeah, don't bother with the replay. I would say it's a pretty good game to skip.

Only good thing? No DJ VIC ONE and they played THE DOORS before a faceoff. Now that was shocking.
Vic was there, he was just in that little alcove in the 200 section but wasn't as active last night...much like the Kings.

Man, that was a terrible game to attend in person. Bored out of my mind at times, just truly uninspired Kings hockey.

Bono always sounded so whiney to me. I don't know if it's fashionable, but I've been crapping on U2 since day 1.

I can't take a band seriously when they have a guy named "Bono" and "The Edge" and his tone consists solely of 15 delay pedals. I just can't. At least they play instruments I'll give em that. It's always been fashionable I think to crap on U2.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom