***New Jersey Devils vs. LA Kings GDT 3/3/24 >>12:30pm<< on TNT & max***

Looked like a great game....glad I at least caught the Hatty!

So...no Kempe, no Arvy, no Mikey...no problem. Looks like the kids are alright

Back-to-back 5-1 wins. I had a gut feeling the kids would step up, but I never expected this. Amazing.

Jack Hughes is by far my least favorite of the new wave of 1 dimensional superstars. He’s somehow a more obnoxious version of Patrick Kane.
Don't disagree... But with Zegras (star, not superstar potential) you have the same entitled, whining.... All wrapped up in an easy to hate Ducks wrapper.

Ahh. I’m glad we got one more look at Jack Hughes beforhe left the ice. I can sleep better tonight.

Just got back... my first game in 2 years, and first time I took all my kids. Was nice to get a win and they loved hockey, so I guess I will be going back again sooner than I thought!
You mean you didn’t leave after 15 seconds? What an optimist.

Had to record the game today. Our son and daughter-in-law just came home from their honeymoon, and we had to drive down to Huntington Beach to bring their cat home. Happily, the game was on SiriusXM radio in the car today so I was able to hear Nick and Daryl call the game.

A fine win! GKG!!!

Had to record the game today. Our son and daughter-in-law just came home from their honeymoon, and we had to drive down to Huntington Beach to bring their cat home. Happily, the game was on SiriusXM radio in the car today so I was able to hear Nick and Daryl call the game.

A fine win! GKG!!!
Are all Kings games on SiriusXM radio? I never checked.

Just got back... my first game in 2 years, and first time I took all my kids. Was nice to get a win and they loved hockey, so I guess I will be going back again sooner than I thought!
Congrats and good timing my friend! You picked a great game for all that!

My aunt that just passed away had never been to a hockey game. I took her to a Kings/Ducks game (she lived in Anaheim). She knew nothing about hockey. When I told her there were two breaks in the game and that it was played in thirds, and we essentially get 'two halftimes', she said, "That's great! More beer!"

I'm gonna miss her.:(

Kings have a very soft schedule to end the year. They’re getting hot at the perfect time. They’ve got a very good shot at #2 in the Pacific.
I agree. I was talking with the people around me today, and we were saying how it seems like we are going to peak at just the right time. I feel like we have not actually peaked yet, so that is good. Hopefully Hiller is smart enough to rest some of the guys down this last 22 game stretch

Last edited:
Feel for you, I’m in San Antonio this week. My mom passed last Saturday. Kings bringing a smile my face
I'm so sorry bro. Tough week. Jesus.

My aunt lived in Austin and she wants to be buried at Forest Lawn on Riverside. Her daughter was in LA today making arrangements. My family moved to Hollywood from New York after leaving Italy and eventually relocated to Burbank. So that cemetery is perfect considering it's located geographically dead center between the two cities.

But I've been to far too many funerals lately. The curse of out-living everyone, I suppose.

And after my dog died a few days ago, I can honestly say that this week has sucked more than any week has ever sucked before.

Sorry about your loss.

1709518508242.jpeg

Kings have a very soft schedule to end the year. They’re getting hot at the perfect time. They’ve got a very good shot at #2 in the Pacific.

The next 3 are must wins--all 3 are Anaheim's leftovers.

I'm so sorry bro. Tough week. Jesus.

My aunt lived in Austin and she wants to be buried at Forest Lawn on Riverside. Her daughter was in LA today making arrangements. My family moved to Hollywood from New York after leaving Italy and eventually relocated to Burbank. So that cemetery is perfect considering it's located geographically dead center between the two cities.

But I've been to far too many funerals lately. The curse of out-living everyone, I suppose.

And after my dog died a few days ago, I can honestly say that this week has sucked more than any week has ever sucked before.

Sorry about your loss.

View attachment 8797
Perfect cemetery is right. I had just started a new job 28 years ago and had a perfect view of it from my office window when one day I saw a huge procession entering and I wondered who had passed--it was George Burns (age 100).

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom