New Reverse Retro Jersey

I like it enough to buy it, but the last one i bought for my sisters also cuz it was soooo good.

What is this?? Wonder if it will show up on my color television set!

(Note: I like it so much more than the previous one or the the outdoor game ones or our regular jerseys)

I have 197 reasons to Playfair on the back of my fictional purchase of this jersey.

Here's the jersey

images

Love them...perfect take on the 80-88 sweaters but with white as the primary color. Already ordered mine this AM via team la, will ship after 12/1. There are other options of course...team LA only has Kopi, Dewey and blank. No customization. Get them before they sell out again.

They're fine, but the great thing about that era was the gold home unis. Would have liked that with maybe any one of the Palffy era crests.

It's growing on me, something different.

Isles are bringing back the Gorton Fisherman lol

mens-fanatics-branded-navy-new-york-islanders-premier-breakaway-heritage-blank-jersey_pi3374000_ff_3374283-913cbbfdeb560aed4b0e_full.jpg

3. KINGS REVERSE RETRO SCHEDULE

Saturday, Nov. 12 vs. Detroit Red Wings in LA

Saturday, Dec. 17 vs. San Jose Sharks in LA

Friday, Dec. 23 at Arizona Coyotes

Saturday, Dec. 31 vs. Philadelphia Flyers in LA

Saturday, Jan. 7 at Vegas Golden Knights

I have the first one but I LOVE the crown on this version. Already the Kopi and DD ones are mostly sold out in the Team LA Store.

What’s up with the intro video shot in total darkness? It’s like they don’t really want you to see the product.

It’s a hockey jersey reveal, not a hip-hop fashion show…

These are cool. But what happened to the ones that had these colors but with the chevy logo? And are these ones going to be limited & sold out because they didn’t make enough like last time?

Jersey sizing question that I could google but I trust you all here who have purchased some more recently, including the Adidas ones.
As I haven't bought a jersey in a decade for this team, and the return of color has prompted me to do so, what size should I order if I normally wear a LARGE?

Love this jersey. Clean look and colors. And I am a fan of the crown. Ordered it immediately once I got the email.

Jersey sizing question that I could google but I trust you all here who have purchased some more recently, including the Adidas ones.
As I haven't bought a jersey in a decade for this team, and the return of color has prompted me to do so, what size should I order if I normally wear a LARGE?

I have the last retro jersey (Adidas). I am XL and size 54 is perfect for me to put a hoody underneath it and wear to games. So if you like that kind of fit, suspect a 52 would be the right size for Large.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back