Newbie here!

A

Alexsandro111

Lurker
Hi all, I'm very glad to be in your community, I'm sure we will have a nice conversation.

Nice conversations are what we do best! Welcome.

Always a pleasant conversation here at LGK...

Last edited by a moderator:
hello, I'm not new. Been here since 2012. Don't post much..:welcome:

Hi-hi. LGK is the best! I also am delighted to be in your community.

welcome, New People Who Appear to be Real (unlike Alexsandro111 who I'm pretty sure turned out to be a spambot).

***Note: the regulars posting on this site this time of year have serious hockey and/or LGK addiction problems.....you've been warned. :)

I'm new here as well. Just recently registered here. Hello all.
I was born in Arcadia but grew up in Glendale; now I reside in Rancho Cucamonga. I watched many LA Kings games as a kid during the 90s and 2000s but admittedly I only recently became a fan of them during 2011. My favorite players during that time were Mattias Norstrom, Lubomir Visnovsky, Dustin Brown, Anze Kopitar, Luc Robitaille, Rob Blake (before his trade to Colorado), Alexander Frolov, and Adam Deadmarsh.

Last edited:
I was born in Arcadia but grew up in Glendale; now I reside in Rancho Cucamonga. I watched many LA Kings games as a kid during the 90s and 2000s but admittedly I only recently became a fan of them during 2011. My favorite players during that time were Mattias Norstrom, Lubomir Visnovsky, Dustin Brown, Anze Kopitar, Luc Robitaille, Rob Blake (before his trade to Colorado), Alexander Frolov, and Adam Deadmarsh.

Welcome! We are on the cusp of doing something great again, which is the best time to be a fan!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom