Not Corey Perry 1, Corey Perry 0.

I was literally thinking in exactly these terms every time he touched the puck tonight. Especially when he would have possession behind the net and it would almost create a good scoring chance.

We just need three more Not Corey Perry's.

The Avs speed makes Corey Perry and Maroon look like snails on ice.

The fact that CP became the first player since 1970 to lose in the Cup final three years in a row, PLUS became the only player to EVER to accomplish that illustrious feat with three different teams, gives me a special kind of joy in my heart that just can't be described! What a special kind of suckage for a true scumbag of a human being. The karma/hockey gods took care of things just as they deserve to be, once again. Don't ever doubt them, folks.

The fact that CP became the first player since 1970 to lose in the Cup final three years in a row, PLUS became the only player to EVER to accomplish that illustrious feat with three different teams, gives me a special kind of joy in my heart that just can't be described! What a special kind of suckage for a true scumbag of a human being. The karma/hockey gods took care of things just as they deserve to be, once again. Don't ever doubt them, folks.

Lmao I was laughing at Perry last night and my wife's like "what did he do?" and I just laughed more.

At this point he’ll be more remembered for losing the cup 3x in a row with 3 different teams than his 1 Cup. The road to victory takes time but how sweet it is.

Maybe the Rat will try and sign with the Avs next year. They won't take him though.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back