PA Announcer

Courtney was the best. Dennis Packer (way back) was pretty good too.
I loved Dennis especially when announcing multiple fight penalties, he had such an voice of authority. Am I crazy or was he an ex cop?

Really miss David Courtney,

Up there with Bob Miller and Vin Scully.

Really like Nick also. Great move this yr with Daryl between the benches

Really like Nick also. Great move this yr with Daryl between the benches

Maybe my favorite part of the year! I didn't listen to them a ton before, just when I couldn't get a TV feed or sometimes Kings Talk while driving home from Staples, but him and Darryl bring a lot of class to the broadcast.

I just wish we could have like 1 minute - ONE MINUTE during the intermission or commercial breaks where our ears are not being assaulted by non-stop mayhem. It starts when then guys come out for warmups and never lets up. Why can't we just cheer during puck drops? Or not cheer. I really think this is why the crowd is so quiet during the actual game.....we are mentally exhausted from the constant onslaught of noise and jumbotron mayhem.
The constant aural assault is the reason I won’t attend live games. I make my living with my ears and I find the sound pressure level at Kings games to be unhealthy at the very least. I am sad that live sports events at the Crypt have become secondary to the “in-arena experience.” I won’t go back.

Back
Top Bottom