Regular Season Stats

2022-Playoffs-Rd-1-G1-Oilers-Away-Stats.jpg

**Game Time 7:00pm**

MEDIA.jpg

These start times are for the pregame
Playoffs-Broadcast-Schedule.jpg

TV:**BSW & ESPN2**

Radio: LA Kings iHeartRadio app

Please remember, DO NOT post links to Live Game Streams in the GDT or anywhere else on LGK

Check out articles on LA Kings Insider Here

2021-22 Team Awards

As Voted by the Media

Most Valuable Player – “Bill Libby Memorial Award”:

Phillip Danault (first time)

Best Newcomer – “Mark Bavis Memorial Award”:
Phillip Danault

Outstanding Defenseman:
Matt Roy (second time, also 2019-20)

Defensive Player:
Trevor Moore (first time)

As Voted by the Players
“Ace Bailey Memorial Award” as Most Inspirational:

Phillip Danault (first time)

Unsung Hero:
Blake Lizotte (first time)

As Voted on by the LA Kings Booster Club
Most Popular Player:

Adrian Kempe (first time)

As Voted on by the Kings Care Foundation
Jim Fox Community Service:

Dustin Brown (fourth time, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11)

As Voted on by the LA Kings Hockey Development Department
Daryl Evans Youth Hockey Service:

Dustin Brown (first time)

In addition:
Anze Kopitar is the Kings leading scorer for the 14th time
(five consecutive years). The 14 times are the most by any player in franchise history (next closest is Marcel Dionne who won it nine times). He joins Gordie Howe (17 times) as the only two players in NHL history to lead the same team in points at least 14 times.

Blake Lizotte was selected as the club’s Masterton Memorial Trophy nominee
as selected by the Los Angeles chapter of the Professional Hockey Writers’ Association (PWHA).

Cal Petersen has been nominated by the Kings for the King Clancy Memorial Trophy, which is awarded to the player who best exemplifies leadership qualities on and off the ice and has made a noteworthy humanitarian contribution to his community

Probable_Lines_zpsswj8xudo.jpg

Subject To Change

FORWARDS
PG1KF.png

PG1KD.png

G80KG.png

Kings Injuries

Drew Doughty (IR)
Sean Walker (LTIR)

Oilers Probable Lineup
courtesy of dailyfaceoff.com

FORWARDS
PG1OF.png

PG1OD.png

G73OG.png

PG1OI.png

NO Former Kings

GOALIE STATS

PG1GSK.png

PG1GSO.png

G24P3.png

PLAYER STATS

PG1PSK.png
PG1PSO.png

WESTERN CONFERENCE WILD CARD STANDINGS

Screen-Shot-2022-05-01-at-11-07-59-PM.png

***Bet your karma in geogirl’s KARMA BETTING THREAD HERE***

There are also betting threads for all the other series in Home Ice

G24P8.png

Last edited:
Thanks Nyssa!

Here's to hoping my boy Gabe silences the haters and David slays Goliath.

Haven't been this excited in a long time.

Kings in seven for the upset!

Thank you Nyssa!

Been a long time coming. Hope I can find that peacefulness of watching in 2014, cuz I feel a mess already.

Lets go Kings!

Under the NBC deal, games on NBC Sports would be blacked out in the local market and in-market viewers would be required to watch on the RSN. Starting this season the game will be playing on both the RSN and the national channel, like how NBA playoff viewing has been set up, meaning you could switch from watching the first period on TNT to watching the second period on your local RSN.

After the first round, all games will be on national TV, and the RSNs will no longer carry them.

Finally found clarification on how to watch the games

NHL Playoffs viewing guide: Where and how to watch playoff hockey on TV and streaming platforms in the U.S.

For streamers the relevant portion:

When it comes to streaming games, you need to remember the following:

If a game is on Turner it’ll be available in the TNT or TBS app, and TNTDrama.com and TBS.com. The caveat here is that to view those games, you’ll need an account with a TV provider.
An ESPN or ESPN2 game will be available in the WatchESPN app, and once again you’ll have to use your TV provider login to view.
If a game is on ABC, it’ll be simulcast on ESPN+ as part of your ESPN+ subscription.
ESPN+ will continue to house the replays of all games, no matter which network they initially aired on, as it did during the regular season.

Last edited:
Did they address what happens when (not if) the early ESPN2 games go past 7pm Pacific?

The ancillary channels are ESPNU, ESPNNews, TruTV, and HLN, so you’ll need to find where they are located on your channel guide because it will vary depending on your television provider. ESPN’s plan is to use ESPNU as the primary overflow for overtime situations, while Turner will focus on TruTV, giving you a reason to find the channel after March Madness

Any game that goes to OT will stay on the channel it was on, the later game will start on one of the ancillary channels.

We need to go in there quietly with our heads down and get a road victory tonight then regroup tomorrow and reassess the situation like game 1 against Vancouver in 2012.

We need some goals from Brown, Denault and Arvidsson.

Can't believe this is really happening.

Incredible season no matter what after the injury deluge.

Really bummed Drew can't play but this team can still trouble The Oil.

Would love to see the Kings get an early, greasy goal right around the Oiler's crease.

BTW, does anyone have news about Nurse? Will he be playing?

Would love to see the Kings get an early, greasy goal right around the Oiler's crease.

BTW, does anyone have news about Nurse? Will he be playing?

He's a game-time decision. I'm updating the lineups now, but who knows if they will be the correct ones.

Funny quote from the Daily Faceoff about the Kings injuries this season:

"The Kings have been like the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail: hacked to bits but still fighting."

:butcher:

Thanks, Nyssa!

Can’t even concentrate at work. I hope they have the jump on the get go. Go Kings!

I stupidly scheduled a client from 5-7 tonight, assuming the playoffs wouldn't start until tomorrow!! I'm so mad at myself.

I think we're going to have a much better idea of how this series shakes out after game 2. Expect the Oilers (who haven't had a home playoff game WITH FANS since 2017, their only such series since 2006) to come out all fired up, along with their fans. Talk about weathering a storm, the Kings are going to have to weather a hurricane the first 10 minutes, or this game could be over in a hurry (like being down three goals in no time).

Back