***Preseason Game #2 Arizona Coyotes @ LA Kings in Australia 9pm on NHL Network & ESPN+***

well, that was a very "Kempe" goal. yay!!

Spence has been great both of these games. seems like the pace is picking up - put on a good show for the last 10 minutes, Kings!!

that TAC ad on the boards is very ominous...."The TAC Cameras Are Going To Catch You Speeding.....buhm buhm buhmmmmm"

Fiala sometimes looks like he should be able to score on breakaways at will. He's so slippery with his edges.

Moverare!
who? lol.

Big Save Dan is the man!

Them stick checks! Even after the play is dead he'll get ya.

that TAC ad on the boards is very ominous...."The TAC Cameras Are Going To Catch You Speeding.....buhm buhm buhmmmmm"

I know I went to bed thinkin they were in my house or something

Fiala sometimes looks like he should be able to score on breakaways at will. He's so slippery with his edges.

I can't think of a more talented skater in a Kings uniform. I swear he was on the ice the entire 6 periods that were played how much I heard his name - and the shootout goal was so floaty.

who? lol.

Them stick checks! Even after the play is dead he'll get ya.

I know I went to bed thinkin they were in my house or something

I can't think of a more talented skater in a Kings uniform. I swear he was on the ice the entire 6 periods that were played how much I heard his name - and the shootout goal was so floaty.
How did you do the multi-quotes? Or did you just copy & paste?

Have I missed something? Why is Clarke not playing?

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom