***Preseason Game 6 LA Kings @ San Jose Sharks 9/30/23 7:00pm Stream on Sharks Site***

Nyssa42

jammer's overlord
Staff member
TEAM LGK

LGKlogo2.png

Game Day Thread
Preseason Game #6
9/30/23
**Game Time 7:00pm**

PS3-Kings-Logo.png
PS6-Sharks-Logo.png

LA Kings @ San Jose Sharks
SAP Center | San Jose, CA

Watch the Sharks Stream Here

Pre-Season Results

09/22/23 Kings 3, Coyotes 5
09/23/23 Coyotes 2, Kings 3
09/24/23 Kings 2, Ducks 3 (OT)
09/27/23 Kings 4, Golden Knights 3 (OT)
09/29/23 Kings 4, Ducks 3

PS6-Team-Stats.png

PS6Pic1.png

**Game Time 7:00pm**

MEDIA.jpg

TV:**Sharks Stream Here**
Official San Jose Sharks Website | San Jose Sharks

Radio: LA Kings iHeartRadio app

Please remember, DO NOT post links to Live Game Streams in the GDT or anywhere else on LGK

Check out articles on LA Kings Insider Here

9/29/23 Post-Game Quotes:

Marco Sturm
On getting the help of four players from the Australia group that joined the lineup

It’s always nice to have those guys back. I got to know them a few years now and I’m always excited when they are with me. And yeah it was not easy for them too. They just got back from Australia. You could tell in the morning they were still a little tired. I could see it in their eyes. But it took them maybe a few minutes to get going but overall I was happy with all of them.
On the performance of Erik Portillo in the game
He was good. He made the saves and the ones we needed. A couple of mistakes we made and we let him hang there for a goal or two so that’s something we have to get better but overall he was solid.
On if the additions to the back end helped move the puck out of their zone
Yeah, we did exactly pretty much what we wanted the first two periods and a little bit the second goal against, that kind of, for some reason that kind of got us on our heels a little bit and then they came out in the third and we made a mistake and it ended up in our net. But yes, you can tell they’re NHL players and when those guys have the puck it’s usually tape to tape so that’s nice.

Samuel Fagemo
On how he felt in the game, his first since the trip to Australia

I think fine. It was a really fun trip. I think it was a good experience to do some Safari, play some golf and watch some football too. So yeah, it was just such a great experience.
On the importance of having a good first game back
Yeah, I think we had a lot of traveling hours back for us. It was nice to get the game going and get my feet going again, it feels good.
On what was working for his line in the game
I think we got up a good chemistry and we talked a lot on the bench and ice and stuff and we have fun out there. So yeah, I think was a good game.

Erik Portillo
On how he felt in the game

Good. I mean, I’ve been working really hard to get to this moment and get this opportunity so I felt great out there and it was good to get this win.
On what the team did right in front of him to allow him to make saves
I think we worked really hard today. We backchecked. We blocked shots in the right moments and we just did it for each other. I think it was awesome to see and I think we have a good future coming here.
On if he likes playing in tight situations near the end of games
Yeah, I want to make it to the next level and it’s going to be tight situations all the time so you’ve just got to learn to love it and I really do. I think that’s when I can step up and be the difference for the team and that’s what I want to do.

Probable_Lines_zpsswj8xudo.jpg

FORWARDS

Anderson-Dolan – Maltsev – Laferriere
Hudon – Turcotte – Fagemo
Pinelli – Thomas – Chromiak
Ward – Helenius – Doty

DEFENSE
Englund – Clarke
Bjornfot – Moverare
Connauton – Hicketts

GOALIES
Rittich
Ingham

SHARKS POSSIBLE LINEUP

PS6SF.png

PS6SD.png

PS6SGI.png

Former King

Scott Sabourin

PS6-Sabourin.png

PS6Pic2.png

Last edited:
Thanks Nyssa!
sweet! another pre-season game being streamed by our opponent! I'll take it!

Thanks Not Melf for the GDT!!!!!!!!!!!

From the insider

KINGS VITALS: Below is tonight’s expected game group against San Jose –

Forwards (13) – Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Martin Chromiak, Jacob Doty, Samuel Fagemo, Samuel Helenius, Charles Hudon, Alex Laferriere, Mikhail Maltsev, Francesco Pinelli, Akil Thomas, Alex Turcotte, Taylor Ward, Koehn Ziemmer
Defensemen (7) – Tobias Bjornfot, Brandt Clarke, Kevin Connauton, Andreas Englund, Joe Hicketts, Jacob Modry, Jacob Moverare
Goaltenders (3) – Ryan Bednard, Jacob Ingham, David Rittich

From the insider

KINGS VITALS: Below is tonight’s expected game group against San Jose –

Forwards (13) – Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Martin Chromiak, Jacob Doty, Samuel Fagemo, Samuel Helenius, Charles Hudon, Alex Laferriere, Mikhail Maltsev, Francesco Pinelli, Akil Thomas, Alex Turcotte, Taylor Ward, Koehn Ziemmer
Defensemen (7) – Tobias Bjornfot, Brandt Clarke, Kevin Connauton, Andreas Englund, Joe Hicketts, Jacob Modry, Jacob Moverare
Goaltenders (3) – Ryan Bednard, Jacob Ingham, David Rittich

Thanks! Updating the OP now.

another cool goalie name : Magnus Chrohne (not sure if I spelled the last name right)

Last edited:
Is there a secret to this, it is denying my location.........

the Baby Kings PK has looked meh over the past 2 games. They're managing to get the kills, but giving up a lot of chances

the Baby Kings PK has looked meh over the past 2 games. They're managing to get the kills, but giving up a lot of chances
They're way too passive on the kill, if that is the strategy for the regulars it will be brutal this year.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom