Press conference?

emsomaso

The Swedish King
According to a swedish newspaper GM Blake has called for a press conference at 12 pm on thursday. Anyone know what this might be about?

Is this something he regulary has, or might it be any changes coming?

According to a swedish newspaper GM Blake has called for a press conference at 12 pm on thursday. Anyone know what this might be about?

Is this something he regulary has, or might it be any changes coming?
If they were to be any changes, that would happen ASAP, as in today at noon. Not on game day, so I think Jammer06's post is correct.

Cue the meme

this-is-fine_custom-dcb93e90c4e1548ffb16978a5a8d182270c872a9-s1100-c50.jpg

Will most likely say something like "We're staying the course. They overachieved early and will proceed to mention how they broke the road wins record. Then mention that it's a long season and we're built for the playoffs.. blah blah."

Announcement about new hats, and merch....no color, all black and white. The usual.

Won't hear Blake take the Mea Culpa for reaching for the low hanging fruit when he hired Todd.

I wouldn't expect any bombshell announcement. I do hope Rob is honest and says how bad this team has been since the beginning of the year.

Cue the meme

this-is-fine_custom-dcb93e90c4e1548ffb16978a5a8d182270c872a9-s1100-c50.jpg

Will most likely say something like "We're staying the course. They overachieved early and will proceed to mention how they broke the road wins record. Then mention that it's a long season and we're built for the playoffs.. blah blah."
When you put it THAT way, sounds fine.

Announcement about new hats, and merch....no color, all black and white. The usual.

Won't hear Blake take the Mea Culpa for reaching for the low hanging fruit when he hired Todd.
I'm dreaming it's an announcement of new team colors. Any colors. Heck, I'd even take a pukey green or gold over the boring black/white. Ok....back to my World of Illusion now........

I'm dreaming it's an announcement of new team colors. Any colors. Heck, I'd even take a pukey green or gold over the boring black/white. Ok....back to my World of Illusion now........
We may get lucky with the 3rd jersey in a couple years but alas, I think we are stuck with black/white/silver/grey for the foreseeable future.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back