Puckdoku Thread

ok, I didn't do as bad as I thought I would...

You'd think since I've played EA NHL93 and up I'd know more players and their teams!

Puckdoku Game 19 - 4/9:

518 Uniqueness
🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩

ok, I didn't do as bad as I thought I would...

You'd think since I've played EA NHL93 and up I'd know more players and their teams!

Puckdoku Game 19 - 4/9:

518 Uniqueness
🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩

Amazing. I have no clue lol

I got 8/9 today! I did use HockeyDB, BUT....I only used it to see all time rosters & then confirm players I was pretty sure about already. (Derek Armstrong played on 5 teams, by the way) I don't even think I can name one current player on the Islanders, so there was no way I could do it without help.

today's was slightly easier?... only cause the whole right side was kinda obvious

Puckdoku Game 20 - 4/9:

667 Uniqueness
⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩

Puckdoku Game 20 - 4/9:

667 Uniqueness
⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩

I probably guessed the same players as you, LSB.

NO cheating this time, Nyssa!! :mhihi:

Puckdoku Game 20 - 4/9:

667 Uniqueness
⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩

I probably guessed the same players as you, LSB.

NO cheating this time, Nyssa!! :mhihi:
I got 8/9, but I cheated on everthing except the goalies along the right hand column - that was super easy. I can barely remember who is on the Kings right now, how am I supposed to even know who has ever played on the Flyers????

I got 8/9, but I cheated on everthing except the goalies along the right hand column - that was super easy. I can barely remember who is on the Kings right now, how am I supposed to even know who has ever played on the Flyers????
No shame in that, this sh*t's hard! LOL

Puckdoku Game 21 - 4/9:

593 Uniqueness
⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩

Puckdoku Game 22 - 5/9:

523 Uniqueness
🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩

Puckdoku Game 22 - 7/7🏆: