Quick"s first game with Vegas

J

jgs

Lurker
He played well until the third where he allowed 3 goals but still got the win. Vegas broadcasters after the game mentioned that they think Burke the Vegas goaltender coach will do better than Ranford did in getting Quick back on track.

He played well until the third where he allowed 3 goals but still got the win. Vegas broadcasters after the game mentioned that they think Burke the Vegas goaltender coach will do better than Ranford did in getting Quick back on track.

I hope he's right, but I have my doubts. I'd love Quick to hold opponents to 2 goals.... as long as Vegas only scores 0 or 1 goal.

The Vegas defense broke down in the 3rd period and I am grateful for that, as they can be exposed. Two of the goals Quick did not see as the Vegas defensemen blocked Quicks vision, the other. top corner where Quick has always been vulnerable. He had to be feeling the pressure yesterday. Can't wait until his next game to see if he wins again. April 6th he will be in net against the Kings, I can't see it any other way.

He got the win. One more to help him move up the all-time NHL wins list. (The thing I've cared most about this season)

He had to be feeling the pressure yesterday. Can't wait until his next game to see if he wins again.

Agreed, seemed like his confidence got rocked a bit when he gave up the first goal then went a bit on tilt but in the end he was able to fight through it. The timeout by Cassidy was key to cool things down again.

I really hope he is able to get back on track and one day become the all time win leader by a US goalie.

Looks like Quick might get some more work.

Hill missed Wednesday's practice because of a lower-body injury.
Advice: Hill stopped 39 of 41 shots in a 2-1 loss to Florida on Tuesday. He has a 16-7-1 record, 2.49 GAA and .915 save percentage in 27 contests this season. The Golden Knights want to see how Hill feels Thursday before making a decision about that evening's game versus Tampa Bay. Laurent Brossoit (lower body) and Logan Thompson (lower body) are on the injured reserve list, so if Hill isn't available to face the Lightning, then Jonathan Quick will likely get the start.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back