Reverse Retro 2.0 customization

Y

yenom2003

Lurker
I was looking to get my new blank retro reverse jersey numbered/lettered with Fiala. I was wondering if anyone knows a place I can take the jersey and get it done WITHOUT the use of a nameplate (since in my opinion, a nameplate looks like total garbage and unprofessional on a white jersey, and the kings don't use nameplates on their actual jerseys). I took it to team LA and they said they would not do it without a nameplate.

honestly just buy a gamer. I've got mine pre-ordered.

He already has the jersey and gamers aren't cost effective for a lot of people. There are plenty of folks out there that customize.

Cool Hockey
Bobcat Athletic (does the Kings gear)
This guy does all mine, he's in Texas. Just did 2 Brown jerseys for me. https://www.facebook.com/martin.jeffries.16
This guy is in Canada and apparently does great work https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070022539974
ClassicVintageJerseys on Twitter and Instagram
Action Spot Sports https://www.facebook.com/groups/110424843732391/user/100049803947844/

I had the same issue with TeamLA - I dropped it off with them since they told me they could do it without a nameplate. Then a day later they called me up and told me they cannot do it, so it will be cancelled. I reached out to Bob from Bobcat and am planning to go with his team to do it. I'm just hoping it gets done before the season ends since it seems he's pretty busy lol.

I had the same issue with TeamLA - I dropped it off with them since they told me they could do it without a nameplate. Then a day later they called me up and told me they cannot do it, so it will be cancelled. I reached out to Bob from Bobcat and am planning to go with his team to do it. I'm just hoping it gets done before the season ends since it seems he's pretty busy lol.

that's exactly what happened to me, I was told they could do it so I left it. a couple days later I got a call and said they couldn't. I've always had issues with team la on every jersey I've had them do.

did you contact bob from the bobcat athletic website? the website looks like it hasn't been updated in a few years.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's exactly what happened to me, I was told they could do it so I left it. a couple days later I got a call and said they couldn't. I've always had issues with team la on every jersey I've had them do.

did you contact bob from the bobcat athletic website? the website looks like it hasn't been updated in a few years.

Initially I used the site never got a response. Luckily I still had his work email from a previous conversation way back, so I reached out to him directly. Funny part was that he replied back to me the day after I dropped off my jersey with TeamLA haha. I can DM it to you if you're interested.

Biggest issue with Bobcat is workload. I haven't heard of many people that have gotten jerseys back in a timely manner. I couldn't even get a response from them on probably a dozen inquiries.

Biggest issue with Bobcat is workload. I haven't heard of many people that have gotten jerseys back in a timely manner. I couldn't even get a response from them on probably a dozen inquiries.
Yep, I remember hearing about that the first time someone recommended him to me. I'm waiting to hear back what he says on the current wait time for this one.

Initially I used the site never got a response. Luckily I still had his work email from a previous conversation way back, so I reached out to him directly. Funny part was that he replied back to me the day after I dropped off my jersey with TeamLA haha. I can DM it to you if you're interested.

That would be great

Where does one get a ‘gamer’ on pre-order?
It's more of an unofficial pre-order. I reached out to the team at lakings game used and asked them to set aside 2 reverse retro gamers for me. Then again, I give them a lot of business so that may have played a role.

It's more of an unofficial pre-order. I reached out to the team at lakings game used and asked them to set aside 2 reverse retro gamers for me. Then again, I give them a lot of business so that may have played a role.

That’s awesome, but very likely well more then I am willing to spend. I got one of these adidas ‘authentics’ as a gift, and the first thing I noticed was the nameplate. I despise them, because I think they look tacky, and have always appreciate that the Kings do NOT use them for their pro jerseys. It caused me to go back and look at several of the other authentic Adidas jerseys I’ve purchased lately, and never realized those also had the nameplates, since they were on dark colored areas. Just not as noticeable as it is on a white Jersey to my eyes. I’ve tried asking around to a few online companies, but everyone seems to be using the nameplates on these, which begs the question.. aside from the reverse retros, is anyone NOT using nameplates on these adidas authentics? And I don’t just mean for Kings gear, but across the board.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back