Rookie ans Sr training camp dates?

Here's the schedule (below) for the Rookie Faceoff in San Jose - the rookie training camp is usually a few days before this. I will, sadly, not be attending the Rookie Faceoff this time....I do not know anyone in San Jose to stay with for free, lol. Also, it's a way long drive. My first time to miss a Rookie Faceoff.

Regular season "big kids" training camp starts Thursday, Sept 22nd. It's usually Thurs, Fri, & Sat and sometimes Sunday morning before a game, but this years game is up in San Jose, so I doubt they will do a Sunday morning skate. Although, those not playing that evening will probably be expected to skate that morning.

I WILL be there at TSPC on Thursday the 22nd and probably also Friday the 23rd!

2022 ROOKIE FACEOFF SCHEDULE (courtesy of MayorsManor.com)

Friday, September 16

Los Angeles Kings vs. Colorado Avalanche (2:00 pm)

Vegas Golden Knights vs. Arizona Coyotes (4:30 pm)

Anaheim Ducks vs. San Jose Sharks (7:00 pm)

Saturday, September 17

Kings vs. Golden Knights (2:00 pm)

Ducks vs. Coyotes (4:30 pm)

Avalanche vs. Sharks (7:00 pm)

Sunday, September 18

Off day for all teams

Monday, September 19

Coyotes vs. Avalanche (10:00 am)

Ducks vs. Golden Knights (12:30 pm)

Kings vs. Sharks (3:00 pm)

I am so hockey withdrawn I cannot wait to read every monotonous interview with very inexperienced players after each glorified rookie scrimmage.

Right after that, well over an hour’s worth of video interviews with Todd and most of the team after their opening day(s) in camp. Right to my veins!

The waiting we all know is the hardest part, we finally got football season underway, at least college. Now we are just a Thursday away from the NFL and then finally another long awaited hockey season will begin in October. The months of September and October are like a new beginning. I’m not a large preseason fan of any sport, however in just over a month, it will be game on and the best two sports will be both on. Hockey 1A. Football 1B

What's the best way to get tickets to Monday's game....Thanks

Todd McLellan, Trent Yawney, Jim Hiller, and Bill Ranford taking in the festivities at the Kings Rookie Faceoff. via Russell Morgan @NHLRussell on Twitter

FczyM4zaUAETstl

Russell Morgan
@NHLRussell
?
3h
Quinton Byfield said he prioritized putting more weight on in the summer.

He noted he came into camp last year at 217 lbs, and now he's hovering around 225.

Russell Morgan
@NHLRussell
?
3h
Marco Sturm on Quinton Byfield’s game today: “I thought he was our best forward.”

Jared Shafran
@ShafReign
?
6h
Line rushes for the
@LAKings
below –

Jacob Ingham was the first goalie off the ice.

Jamsen – Byfield – Madden
Lee – Helenius – Ward
Rossmy – Pinelli – Kemp
Alarie – Fiddler-Schultz – Stefan

Nousiainen – Clarke
Lajoie – Grans
Booth – Kosior

Russell Morgan
@NHLRussell
Brandt Clarke and Francesco Pinelli checking out the new building prior to puck drop.

FczUW37acAA6O9E

Caught last half of 3rd. PP was sloppy, no front of net presence for screen or deflection, and QB still hasnt impressed like I was hoping, but, hey--hockey to watch was fun

Gonna be fun to see this Taylor Ward kid at Big Kids Training Camp next week.....looks like another hidden gem that the Kings scouts found - he played 4 years at Univ of Nebraska...had no idea that was a hotbed of college hockey, lol. Then joined the Reign last year at the end of the season for 16 games where he had 3G, 4A. He's already 24 years old.

Here are his stats https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=178652

QB didnt look impressive at all smh. Clarke has looked pretty good at least.

Gonna be fun to see this Taylor Ward kid at Big Kids Training Camp next week.....looks like another hidden gem that the Kings scouts found - he played 4 years at Univ of Nebraska...had no idea that was a hotbed of college hockey, lol. Then joined the Reign last year at the end of the season for 16 games where he had 3G, 4A. He's already 24 years old.

Here are his stats https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=178652
Taylor Ward RF from the LA Angels, two sport player?

During training camp or in any preseason games, who else wants to see Lizotte & Helenius on the same line?

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back