Spence Being Recalled

HeadInjury

2 Late to Change My Name
According to Hoven.

I don't think Durzi has to go on IR as teams are allowed to have more than 23 players on the roster after the trade deadline. I believe the recalled player still has to fit under the cap, but there is sufficient space for Spence currently.

Someone will have to go to IR, Moore already there right? It could be an emergency call up, league sometimes does that.

I have always liked Spence. I thought he did well last season when he was up with the Kings. Clearly, Durzi may not be ready to go tomorrow or they are taking extra precaution with him, which is good.

The hit on Monday Night coupled with the hit in Winnipeg was a lot to take.

Go Kings!!

Someone will have to go to IR, Moore already there right? It could be an emergency call up, league sometimes does that.

I don't think so: "From the end of the trade deadline until the end of the regular season there is no roster limit, however a team is only allowed to recall 4 players from their American Hockey league team. The team is allowed an unlimited number of emergency recalls if there are injuries on your current roster." https://hockeyanswered.com/nhl-rost...til the end,their American Hockey league team.

I don't think so: "From the end of the trade deadline until the end of the regular season there is no roster limit, however a team is only allowed to recall 4 players from their American Hockey league team. The team is allowed an unlimited number of emergency recalls if there are injuries on your current roster." https://hockeyanswered.com/nhl-rost...til the end,their American Hockey league team.

yah i think thats it .. but the team still has to stay within the cap .. i think .. i could be wrong .. it has happened once before

We have gobs of cap room :(. I wish Rob would have weaponized it for picks or something. But yeah, I think the roster limits are fairly moot now. Kings can load up on black aces.

That hit by Oshie on Durzi was to the head. Oshie should have been suspended.

Durzi didn't practice today. Spence practiced as the 7th with Edler and Walker as the bottom pair.

And it has been a great ride for me.

I actually laughed out loud at that. Dunno if I am tired and punchy or just was not expecting it. Either way, well played.

It will be interesting to see who plays between Spence and Walker. Either way, I'd bet Todd plays the top 4 defense a ton tomorrow. Unless the game gets out of hand.

Let's Go Jordan!

maxresdefault.jpg

Spence looked great tonight. I feel way more comfortable with him at the point on the PP than I do with Durzi up there.

I want Spence to earn a permanent roster spot and become a regular so he can become my favorite player and I can buy his jersey.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back