THE ATHLETIC Confirms What We've Already Known

R

Rogie-Vachon

Lurker
Is the NHL rigged in favor of your team or against it?:

Los Angeles Kings

Who criticizes the NHL?s officiating? Literally everyone. Who gets fined for it, not to mention forced into a groveling public apology? Pretty much only the Kings. I guess they should have done something more sportsmanlike, like sneak into the opponent?s equipment room to measure their sticks.

Verdict: League rigged against you

That was a great article, full of snark. Although I thought he was going to go with the goal off the netting against the redwings. Loved the ending too.

That was a great article, full of snark. Although I thought he was going to go with the goal off the netting against the redwings. Loved the ending too.

First thing that popped into my mind as well! I remember this vividly, and SCREAMING at the television for this..

First thing that popped into my mind as well! I remember this vividly, and SCREAMING at the television for this..

What's interesting, is that the Kings went onto win the Cup that year (2014). Also, remember when the Sharks' Ryan Clowe played the puck from the bench at the end of a game that wasn't called? The Kings went onto win the Cup that year (2012) also. Call it karma or whatever, but the Kings overcame both calls quite well.

Me too! I was at that game, in 320. The collective rage was everywhere.

Me too! I was at that game, in 320. The collective rage was everywhere.

Actually, that game was in Detroit. But my seats were in 320 that season too. What's up buddy?

Actually, that game was in Detroit. But my seats were in 320 that season too. What's up buddy?

You are correct, as I just confirmed with my buddies that it must have a BEER and TV Hockey night. Apparently, we were all raging, lol.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back