Groceries The I Just Got (...) at Costco Thread!

This set me back about 12 bucks.

Kirkland Signature Green Tea 100 Bags

Kirkland-Ito-En-Matcha-Blend-Japanese-Green-Tea-750x500.jpg

A very distinct Japanese style Green Tea. I am pretty impressed with it. :tea:

OR_ChickenMozzarella_Rav.png

Game changer mixed with Trader Joe's Garlic Spread:
Trader-Joes-Garlic-Spread.jpg

BTW I got a dog and gas yesterday. All I can stomach is the lemon lime soda.

I am a big fan of any of the Sabra Hummus that they have in stock.

2ebd3100e5441921e9df857d0025be5c.jpeg

And it's a great deal since much smaller packages of Sabra Hummus sells in other places just slightly cheaper.

Kirkland brand Five Cheese Tortelloni

Cheesy-Skillet-Tortellini-with-Meat-Sauce-001-e1443289739407.jpg

This is a really handy item to have. I boiled them, added vegetables and marinara sauce, and voila, dinner for a few nights, haha. :good:

Michael Angelo's Eggplant Parmesan

imag1515.jpg

This is amazing. And a lot of people online seems to agree with me. :hungry:

large_b30c6677-7f71-4dcc-b60b-1fda5affbbee.JPG

Had this last night. It was "okay." Was expecting big things since I love short ribs. Didn't like the fact that the entire meal was microwaved and no instructions to make it on the stove. Failed to spot that when I purchased.

If you're in a pinch...go for it.

Feeds a lot of people or one chocoholic, haha.

Kirkland Milk Chocolate Almonds

EOkRf0_U0AA3FeJ

Feeds a lot of people or one chocoholic, haha.

Kirkland Milk Chocolate Almonds

EOkRf0_U0AA3FeJ

I could have built a house with all of the empty containers at Grandma Slo's house......she never, never, ever ,ever threw any of these out......:fpalm:

I could have built a house with all of the empty containers at Grandma Slo's house......she never, never, ever ,ever threw any of these out......:fpalm:

same here. My late wife was a baker and she used those to keep all her different flours and what nots in them. She'd by the flours in bulk and put them in the containers and keep them frozen in a chest freezer till she need more in the house.

same here. My late wife was a baker and she used those to keep all her different flours and what nots in them. She'd by the flours in bulk and put them in the containers and keep them frozen in a chest freezer till she need more in the house.

At least your late wife re-purposed them..............Grandma Slo kept them empty ........ to keep them.........empty........mhihi:

I got these today. I should have gotten a lot more. (Also scored some Charmin TP!!)
20200421-160947.jpg

Back
Top Bottom