The World is Pretty Messed Up and Twisted

Kings Provisional

Bar room hero
So since the "The world is f'd" up thread disappeared, time for a new one I guess.....

Teen killed in Santa Fe High Shooting Knew Suspect Would Target Her

Has not every guy at some point in their life have a girl turn them down for some reason? It's part of life! To threaten and then kill someone because you got turned down? And also shoot kill 9 other people? And BTW I saw another article which said a survivor heard the shooter singing "Another one bites the dust!!" when he shot people.

This psycho deserves the worst!

'He deserved it.' Mom stabs 6-year-old son six times with steak knife, Oregon police say

Good thing the kid will make it. The mom is either psychotic or just evil.

They said his infant brother had been choked and forced to ingest methamphetamine, and is now is under the care of the state department of human services.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article212177314.html#storylink=cpy

Drugs are bad...?.:rolleyes:

I saw a video of a girl who survived the Santa Fe High shooting being interviewed, and the question that was asked of her was something like "Did you ever expect that a thing like this could happen at your school?".

And she said yes, it was just a matter of time before something like that happened there.

So, she and probably most school age kids are basically EXPECTING something like this to happen. It's the new normal.

That's just so sad and heartbreaking. Yes, it's a ****ed up world right now and no signs of anything being done to change it any time soon.

As I saw somewhere, thoughts and prayers are meaningless to dead children.

I also read somewhere that more U.S. kids have died in school shootings in 2018 than there has been members of our military killed. Another sad and deeply disturbing statistic.

Last edited:
I saw a video of a girl who survived the Santa Fe High shooting being interviewed, and the question that was asked of her was something like "Did you ever expect that a thing like this could happen at your school?".

And she said yes, it was just a matter of time before something like that happened there.

So, she and probably most school age kids are basically EXPECTING something like this to happen. It's the new normal.

That's just so sad and heartbreaking. Yes, it's a ****ed up world right now and no signs of anything being done to change it any time soon.

As I saw somewhere, thoughts and prayers are meaningless to dead children.

I also read somewhere that more U.S. kids have died in school shootings in 2018 than there has been members of our military killed. Another sad and deeply disturbing statistic.

She may have expected it because the shooter had to told one of the girls he shot and killed that he was going to kill her weeks before the shooting. But then again, you may be 100% correct that kids now see this as the new normal. Sick.

Last edited:
bottom line is no one gave a rat's ass about his intentions until it was too late.

whatever the hell happened to the notion "see something, say something"???

Better question is when will the schools change their thinking from "if it happens" to "when it happens." The schools have a fire drill monthly but when was the last time a student died from a fire at school...................how often do they have an active shooter drill :rolleyes:

Better question is when will the schools change their thinking from "if it happens" to "when it happens." The schools have a fire drill monthly but when was the last time a student died from a fire at school...................how often do they have an active shooter drill :rolleyes:

According to students interviewed in some of the recent school shootings, they have active shooter drills quite often. Whenever a mass shooting happens, some people talk about better gun control. And others talk about mental health. Both should be addressed. But what almost no one talks about is the misogyny of these shooters. A lot of them think they’re entitled to have any girl they want & if one rejects them, it’s justification for shooting an entire class. Then add in the guy up in Canada who drove into a bunch of people because he was part of that incel movement.

There’s a lot we need to do to end the epidemic of gun violence. But it seems like if there’s not one magic solution that solves everything, then we just do nothing.

This country has been taking kids away from parents who commit misdemeanors & putting the kids in prison camps.

Handcuffs, assaults, and drugs called 'vitamins': Children allege grave abuse at migrant detention facilities

Youngest migrant children are being held in 'tender age' shelters

920x920.jpg

Colorado man charged with murder after pregnant wife and two daughters go missing

A second article, he confessed to killing his pregnant wife and two young daughters.

Colorado authorities: Bodies believed to be pregnant woman, 2 daughters found on oil property; husband arrested

According to ABC affiliate KMGH, law enforcement officials said 33-year-old Christopher Watts confessed to killing 34-year-old Shanann Watts, who was 15 weeks pregnant, and their two daughters just hours after giving a tearful plea for them to return home.

WTF? What kind of person kills a pregnant wife and his 4 and 3 year old daughters? Pure evil! I know this is not allowed but he needs to burned at the stake, drawn and quartered or executed in some other brutal way. He deserves the worst.

Girls plotted attack at Florida school, planned to leave body parts at entrance, police say

The school resource officer was alerted to a complaint about armed students around 1:30 p.m. Police said the girls allegedly planned to kill as many as 15 students.

Staff asked the girl why she had a weapon, and she said she and the other girl were plotting to attack and kill as many students as they could, police said.

Even wierder....
Police said the girls told detectives they are practicing Satanists.

Good thing they got caught before they did it!

I am devastated by the tragedy that has taken place in my home town, Thousand Oaks. There are not sufficient words to express my sadness and my compassion for the families of the victims of yet another senseless act of violence and insanity. The gun culture as it exists in America is a disease on the civilized world. Change must come. I pray that change must come.

I am devastated by the tragedy that has taken place in my home town, Thousand Oaks. There are not sufficient words to express my sadness and my compassion for the families of the victims of yet another senseless act of violence and insanity. The gun culture as it exists in America is a disease on the civilized world. Change must come. I pray that change must come.

I completely agree. And want to know what the truly sick part is? 2 weeks ago someone shot & killed 11 people at a Pittsburgh synagogue. Since then there have been 12 mass shootings with 79 shot & 23 killed. And who knows how many homicides & suicides have occurred during this time. When is enough enough?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/thousand-oaks-bar-attack-11th-mass-shootings-pittsburgh-n934221

Colorado man charged with murder after pregnant wife and two daughters go missing

A second article, he confessed to killing his pregnant wife and two young daughters.

Colorado authorities: Bodies believed to be pregnant woman, 2 daughters found on oil property; husband arrested

WTF? What kind of person kills a pregnant wife and his 4 and 3 year old daughters? Pure evil! I know this is not allowed but he needs to burned at the stake, drawn and quartered or executed in some other brutal way. He deserves the worst.

Okay, I admit a total d-bag move to quote yourself. But new info.

Christopher Watts Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murdering His Family

Justice served!!!!

But this broke my heart, evil scumbag!

Chris' Watts' Daughter 'Fought Back for Her Life' as He Smothered Her: 'Imagine the Horror

I can't imagine! WTF!!!!

Yes but the coward escaped the Death Penalty due to his plea deal...:fpalm:

Yes, I would have preferred the death penalty, but life in prison has be tough. Unless things have reformed a lot in the prison prison system, child abusers and killers get a lot heat from other prisoners.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back