Then and Now! Rinkrat, Guinevere, and Hipcheck!

ah the good old days when I had a full hair of thick luxurious hair. Ty for posting :)
Wait...I think I missed the "good old days". I don't ever remember having "thick luxurious" hair.

BTW, is that JT Dutch in that one photo? 1179 I think.

jom

Wait...I think I missed the "good old days". I don't ever remember having "thick luxurious" hair.

BTW, is that JT Dutch in that one photo? 1179 I think.

jom
Yes, that is JT Dutch… he left when Blake went to the Avs.

Yes, that is JT Dutch… he left when Blake went to the Avs.
Yeah, he was a bit pissed at the fans reaction to Blake's dropping the "C". Him and "jt" went at it on the boards over that.

The last time I saw JT_Dutch in person was a couple of years later when him, "jt", Euchrid and I met at the Legends sports bar in Anaheim to watch NJ and Ottawa in game 7 semi-finals (winner would play the Ducks in the finals)....2003 I believe. I have emailed JT a few times since but not since before the Cup wins...at the very least. Euchrid changed his name to Salty Dog (or some such) and as far as I know hasn't posted in years (again, not since the Cup wins). "jt" is still around...he'll come in every once in awhile. So...there's your old timer update. :)

jom

How do u quote pictures now? O_O

The one with Daryl Evans I'm like.. who the f is wearing the sui.. oh Daryl.

The woman on the left in same picture - I have that jersey! I don't know how or when I got it. Some kinda practice jersey I think? I do know it's in the closet and I got it signed at the meet the players the day after the 0-4 Stars 3rd period comeback in 2007, coincidentally being the first time I met Daryl Evans (I think).

Unfortunately I never met anyone from here - joined military in 2010 and lived in damn near every state except California since then. Tried moving back in 2014 but IDK how anyone can afford it! Been a long distance Kings fan for far too long but I was able to attend 2012 games 4 and 6 and the rally/parade, and there's quite a few us of long distancers on here I've noticed :D

How do u quote pictures now? O_O

The one with Daryl Evans I'm like.. who the f is wearing the sui.. oh Daryl.

The woman on the left in same picture - I have that jersey! I don't know how or when I got it. Some kinda practice jersey I think? I do know it's in the closet and I got it signed at the meet the players the day after the 0-4 Stars 3rd period comeback in 2007, coincidentally being the first time I met Daryl Evans (I think).

Unfortunately I never met anyone from here - joined military in 2010 and lived in damn near every state except California since then. Tried moving back in 2014 but IDK how anyone can afford it! Been a long distance Kings fan for far too long but I was able to attend 2012 games 4 and 6 and the rally/parade, and there's quite a few us of long distancers on here I've noticed :D
I posted on my phone, click attach files, and get from your library. Here is another of me and Daryl. I got him to refour first LGK Hockey game, then the honors went to Dancing Boy.

Attachments

• IMG_0534.jpeg
    IMG_0534.jpeg
    987 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0535.jpeg
    IMG_0535.jpeg
    872.7 KB · Views: 56
Back