Tkasuck gets two games

Idiot needs a good butt kicking like Kassian gave him. The Panthers are going to have a lot of trouble with him because Maurice will not be able to control him. He is a dirty hockey player.

Idiot needs a good butt kicking like Kassian gave him. The Panthers are going to have a lot of trouble with him because Maurice will not be able to control him. He is a dirty hockey player.

Agreed, he and his brother has a tendency to go for the eyes - both dirty players. He will definitely be a challenge for Maurice, and the NHL isn't doing him any favors but giving out low impact suspensions like 2 games.

On a side note, he has gotten away with too much against the Kings over his career already - time to put him in his place come January.

Should have been ten. Can you imagine he got that stick in there and actually scratched his eye? Who would want this guy in their locker room?

I can't really recall many players I hate, besides like, Corey Perry,

but yeah, this guy. Hope he chokes on his fking mouthguard. And is ok after, but has to donate all his money away to be saved.

I've never seen anything like that before. What a scumbag. The League should look at further action against him. He could have caused some serious damage to Quickie.

I've never seen anything like that before. What a scumbag. The League should look at further action against him. He could have caused some serious damage to Quickie.
I can't wait until the next time we play the Panthers....hope there is some comeuppance

Lost in the discussion of the eye incident was Tkachuk turning himself into an offensive lineman in the finals seconds. Quick got out of position and was trying to get back to the net and Tkachuk was literally facing him and trying to push him away from getting back to the net, and that's what finally set Quick off. That dude is just scummy.

Here's the video. You can see MT look for Quick and try to keep him from getting back to the net.

Last edited:
I can’t wait to see what unfolds with Matthew next time they play. Hopefully Quickie gives him a hearty Mitch Kupcheck from behind if Chucky is trying to screen him. I’d also accept a blocker to the back of the head. Or the ol blocker to the nuts ala Corey Perry after a scramble in front of the net. Looks like Pepe has something in store for Matthew as well. Too bad we don’t have Kurtis Macdermid anymore. He would for sure make Matthew pay!

I can’t wait to see what unfolds with Matthew next time they play. Hopefully Quickie gives him a hearty Mitch Kupcheck from behind if Chucky is trying to screen him. I’d also accept a blocker to the back of the head. Or the ol blocker to the nuts ala Corey Perry after a scramble in front of the net. Looks like Pepe has something in store for Matthew as well. Too bad we don’t have Kurtis Macdermid anymore. He would for sure make Matthew pay!

Haha if there is anything we can count on, it's that Quick will give him some payback in January (and probably get a penalty or two for it). Totally agree on MacDermid, he would have steamrolled his way to Tkachuk and not just held him against the boards. There was really no stopping that guy once he was on the move.

The two games he's suspended for should be his next two games against the Kings. Granted, I get that might not work if he got traded.. or if the people he had beef with (or injured) are on a different team. But still.

I am picturing that one Ottawa game many years ago which had brawl after brawl.

There were a couple Ottawa games like that, I don't think they were even related. There was the "You're Next" Deadmarsh game, and then there was the brawl filled game when Chara fought Tim Gleason, and Jim Fox and Bryan Murray went at it. Just weird to have big run ins with Ottawa.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back