Upcoming Line Changes

P

Puckaroo13

Lurker
I have enjoyed watching the new kids...

I will be curious to see what adjustments are made when the injured guys come back...

Where do you think Kaliyev will be placed when Arvidson comes back??

I would try Kaliyev on the 1st line. Arvy will go back to the 2nd and you can’t disrupt that 3rd line right now, especially after their stellar performance last night. Perhaps a night or two in the press box might do Iafallo some good.

I have enjoyed watching the new kids...

I will be curious to see what adjustments are made when the injured guys come back...

Where do you think Kaliyev will be placed when Arvidson comes back??

Expect Kaliyev to be reunited with Lizotte and Lemieux shortly.

I would try Kaliyev on the 1st line. Arvy will go back to the 2nd and you can’t disrupt that 3rd line right now, especially after their stellar performance last night. Perhaps a night or two in the press box might do Iafallo some good.

Re Kaliyev: Yes, please!

Re Iafallo: If only...

Expect Kaliyev to be reunited with Lizotte and Lemieux shortly.

Makes perfect sense. Arvy goes back to the 2nd line, as mentioned, and the third line stays intact. It's possible Brown may have played his last game as a King, unless he plays the last regular season game as his swan song (like Dave Taylor in 1994, who just played for the opening faceoff in the last game).

I'd be shocked it Kaliyev isn't back with Lizotte. Personally I think Grundy will sit because Lias can pk.

Wherever he ends up, that shot Kaliyev has is a weapon that needs to be game planned around. Not sure the energy line is the best use of it.

I agree Iafallo has to rest, I believe he is injured and playing through it. I said earlier that Kopitar should have rested as well about four or five games ago. This is a grind especially with this condensed schedule. When Kopitar should have rested they lost both games. It's a rest day not a bench day. And Brown was another, who knows Brown may come back and be on fire with all the rest he is getting.

Can we please give Iafallo a reset day. This is what it is being called now. You have to be politically correct now.

Can we please give Iafallo a reset day. This is what it is being called now. You have to be politically correct now.

I'd move him to the 4th line in replacement of Grundstrom. Nothing against Grundy as he has his strengths but his board/possession game looks pretty weak as of late. I'd also like to see Kopitar on a line with Vilardi and Andersson to see if the three can get going together, and move Kempe to LW with Byfield and Kupari. Sit Grundy and bring up Fagemo or Tkachev for a stint.

I'd move him to the 4th line in replacement of Grundstrom. Nothing against Grundy as he has his strengths but his board/possession game looks pretty weak as of late. I'd also like to see Kopitar on a line with Vilardi and Andersson to see if the three can get going together, and move Kempe to LW with Byfield and Kupari. Sit Grundy and bring up Fagemo or Tkachev for a stint.

Or just put Lias at LW with Kopi and Juice and sit Iafallo.

I just believe Iafallo just needs some rest, why keep putting a player out there when clearly there is something wrong with his game. Give him a week's rest and then he can come back fresh. And I do understand working through your game by playing, however this is different, he is slower, his decision making is also slower and needs some time off.
It happens.

I just believe Iafallo just needs some rest, why keep putting a player out there when clearly there is something wrong with his game. Give him a week's rest and then he can come back fresh. And I do understand working through your game by playing, however this is different, he is slower, his decision making is also slower and needs some time off.
It happens.

Maybe it is personal. Is he married and getting divorced? Not to be nosy but, as we all see and comment on, he's fallen off the map
and is literally invisible out there.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back