VEGAS & KINGS March Madness Schedules

R

Rogie-Vachon

Lurker
UPDATED: As of MONDAY 3/27, VGK & LAK have played 73 games - VGK is 2 points ahead.

I thought VGK would win 7 games total in March - but those bastards have won 8 with 2 more games to go.

Our LAK finished off a nice homestand - now must face the gauntlet of Pacific Division foes - while VGK get the Wild twice, Preds, LAK, Stars & Seattle twice.

April 6 looms in the distance.

Here's the last game schedules of both teams in March:

VGK: at FLA (L) , at TB (W) , at CAR (W), at STL (W), at PHILLY (W), CAL (L), CBJ (W), at VAN (W), at CAL (W), at EDM (W), EDM, at SJ

LAK: WASH (W), at COL (W), NSH (SO L), NYI (W), CBJ (W), VAN (SO L), CAL (W), WINN (W), STL (W), at CAL, at EDM

Baseball starts - Final Fours - NHL Playoff Chase .... Let's Go!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not outside the realm of possibility that we will win the Pacific, take 1st or 2nd in the West, and be rewarded by playing Colorado in the first round.

I think Colorado will pass Winnipeg and get into the top 3 in the Central, so that won't likely happen.

But if they move up then we are likely to face a former goaltender in the first round, either Campbell or Jones

Tampa Bay losing to VGK in OT at home stunts my prediction...then again...didn't think The Crowns would get the W in Denver...

Coach benching top line resulted in a poor next game performance. I blame Corey Perry...

UPDATED: As of Friday 3/10, VGK are tied with LAK with one game in hand with 84 points. By the end of March - they will be even in games played.

Here's the schedules of both teams in March:

VGK: at FLA (L) , at TB (W) , at CAR, at STL, at PHILLY, CAL, CBJ, at VAN, at CAL, at EDM, EDM, at SJ (12 games - only 3 at home)

LAK: WASH (W), at COL (W), NSH, NYI, CBJ, VAN, CAL, WINN, STL, at CAL, at EDM (11 games - only 3 roadies)

MARCH should be fun - may be distracted by my UCLA basketball teams in NCAA playoffs - but I'll try to remain focused -

I think they both come out with 14 points in this stretch.

Quick should have been doing that when was with the Kings, instead of letting weak goals in.

Or maybe they could pick up that Korpisalo guy? He's gonna be a UFA too. 3-0-0 with the Kings and a .929 SV%

He's arguably been playing better than Quick but people will likely only focus on JQ, trying to point out how the Kings screwed up while totally ignoring his poor play with the Kings this season.

He's arguably been playing better than Quick but people will likely only focus on JQ, trying to point out how the Kings screwed up while totally ignoring his poor play with the Kings this season.

Some people took issue with this trade for various reasons, myself included. However, absolutely no one has ignored Quick’s poor play this season.

Glad it’s working out for the Kings so far and happy Quick should end up 2nd overall on the American wins list this season after all.

Korpi has arguably outplayed any goalie to suit up for the Kings this season. It's only been three games, but so far he looks elite out there. Really hope we either resign him, or as a backup option, go younger and trade for Hart this off season.

That's not to take anything away from Quick, though. So far he has been very solid for Vegas and both he, and Korpi, have historically turned it up in the playoffs. Really hoping Kings vs Knights is in this playoff cards this year.

Yup. I REALLY hope we face them in the 2nd round. Even with Quickie in net, when Michael Amadio is anywhere on your top 3 lines, the KINGS >...

We will see if Quick can keep it up. As far as Korpi, at this point he is much better than Quick. If we still had Quick, most likely the games he plays would be loses.

Anyone heard anything on Fiala? Jim Fox stated last night during the broadcast he was supposed to find out today if he was going to be out long term or perhaps can start skating again soon. Zach Dooley had no mention of it on lakingsinsider.com today. Hopefully he will be back soon along with Durzi.

Go Kings!!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back