Grundstrom-Lizotte-Lewis

Anderson – Doughty
Gavrikov – Roy
Bjornfot – Spence
Englund

Talbot
Copley

Is this lineup even cap compliant?
Unfortunately not. If Arvi is hurt you’re looking at 17 skaters.

Don’t think we can afford to bring anyone else up.. So even though Laferriere is up, there is only 12/6/3 on the roster, including Arvy. Since capfriendly still shows us having all three goalies up, I think Rittich will go down and Spence comes back up? Maybe they should let Spence or Bjornfot try playing up as a forward, and also take minutes on the PK as a ‘forward’.

Don’t think we can afford to bring anyone else up.. So even though Laferriere is up, there is only 12/6/3 on the roster, including Arvy. Since capfriendly still shows us having all three goalies up, I think Rittich will go down and Spence comes back up? Maybe they should let Spence or Bjornfot try playing up as a forward, and also take minutes on the PK as a ‘forward’.
Rittich was waived earlier today.

I just saw that Arvi was placed on LTIR.

We are bringing up Clarke and Turcotte from the Reign.

Hopefully Arvi gets back to health soon! Hopefully we get all the injuries out of the way early this season, we will need everyone healthy for a strong playoff run.

I just saw that Arvi was placed on LTIR.

We are bringing up Clarke and Turcotte from the Reign.

Hopefully Arvi gets back to health soon! Hopefully we get all the injuries out of the way early this season, we will need everyone healthy for a strong playoff run.
Not good. In my opinion, Arvy is what makes that second line(third line?) go..

As well as Laf played yesterday, Arvi was that missing piece and potential difference maker. Hope he's back soon!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back