Vilardi and Grundstrom out.

B

Butsy

Lurker
Vilardi day to day and Grundstrom week to week. Dooley says to expect reinforcements. Fagemo? Chromiak? Madden? Hottest reign players right now. Maybe Lias but he would be subject to waivers.

Been wondering why Grundy wasn't getting a shot recently. Must be something that's been bugging him for a bit.

EDIT: well, I see that he was injured in yesterday's practice - hope to see his smiling face in warmups again soon

Get better fast, Grundy!

20230114_191233.jpg

Last edited:
Week to week? Gotta be a groin right? Vilardi looked like he took a shot off his hand, hope it's not broken.

Would be nice to see Turcotte and Madden both get some time with the Kings this season

Would be nice to see Turcotte and Madden both get some time with the Kings this season

If Turcotte can stay in the lineup for an extended amount of time I imagine he will get the call up. He's on a four game point streak but he missed a few games earlier this month and he took a puck off the face last night.

Fagemo seems to be the obvious call-up for RW3. I would like to see what Chromiak can do in a 4th line role as well.

Fagemo is a scratch tonight for Ontario so he is one. I think Madden over Turcotte or Chromiak. Although would love to see Doty too.

If Turcotte can stay in the lineup for an extended amount of time I imagine he will get the call up. He's on a four game point streak but he missed a few games earlier this month and he took a puck off the face last night.

Are all sports broadcasters required to sound like a crappy 'morning zoo' disc jockey?

The injury bug pretty much bites every team, now it's the Kings turn to get hit with multiple players. Next man up.

Fagemo is a scratch tonight for Ontario so he is one. I think Madden over Turcotte or Chromiak. Although would love to see Doty too.

Fagemo, Turcotte and Bjornfot are the call up.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back