Watching Game 1 tomorrow @ 7PM

STONE

My goal is to stop yours
Hello Everyone!

I have group going to Brewz, off of Canoga Ave, tomorrow for Game 1 @ about 6PM.

Where is everyone watching besides their homes?

I'm pumped for this one! Seeing Moore and Danualt in the playoffs is going to be great! I expect Arty party, and hopefully QB, to find another gear, and I do believe that Durzi is gonna come out on fire!

GO KINGS GO!!!!!

Ooh, that's very near my house. Probably can't make it tomorrow, but maybe on Weds

We might go to West Hills Pizza too, since Steve the owner is also a STH and huge kings fan. The menu just shrinks considerably, and is not as friendly to anyone on KETO, lol.

I sure hope Arvi and family are okay, and that he plays tomorrow.

CONFIRMED
: Arvi in tomorrow!

Go Kings Go!!

Last edited:
We might go to West Hills Pizza too, since Steve the owner is also a STH and huge kings fan. The menu just shrinks considerably, and is not as friendly to anyone on KETO, lol.

I sure hope Arvi and family are okay, and that he plays tomorrow.

CONFIRMED
: Arvi in tomorrow!

Go Kings Go!!

WHPizza will have each Kings game on till the game ends (as long as folks are in there). Very fun there tonight but we need more Kings fanatics. Go Kings Go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone!

I have group going to Brewz, off of Canoga Ave, tomorrow for Game 1 @ about 6PM.

Where is everyone watching besides their homes?

I'm pumped for this one! Seeing Moore and Danualt in the playoffs is going to be great! I expect Arty party, and hopefully QB, to find another gear, and I do believe that Durzi is gonna come out on fire!

GO KINGS GO!!!!!

I wonder if they'll have sound on? Often bars don't.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back