Welcome home, Trevor Lewis

Dexter

TooCool needs a GF. Inquire within.
TEAM LGK
latest

Will Fiala give up his number for Lewie?? Or are they gonna have a cage match fight to see who gets it??

Lewis can always go back to his number as a rookie which was #61.

But interesting.. I personally don't see Fiala giving it up only because it's not like Lewis will have his jersey retired so it technically doesn't matter right?

Lewis can always go back to his number as a rookie which was #61.

But interesting.. I personally don't see Fiala giving it up only because it's not like Lewis will have his jersey retired so it technically doesn't matter right?
That’s what I was thinking ToCool,will Fiala give up#22 for Trevor Lewis. I guess we’ll know by training camp.

The more I think about this signing the more I love it. What a great story and what a perfect example for the young kids coming up through the organization that if you buy into the program and put in the effort consistently you can carve out an very long career.

Welcome back Lewy!

Welcome back! What a fantastic signing. He's coming off of his most productive season in years, has missed only 2 games in the last 2 seasons and should make the bottom 6 and especially PK better.

Question is - does that mean Lizotte is as good as gone or is he moving to wing (as he should)?

Welcome back! What a fantastic signing. He's coming off of his most productive season in years, has missed only 2 games in the last 2 seasons and should make the bottom 6 and especially PK better.

Question is - does that mean Lizotte is as good as gone or is he moving to wing (as he should)?
Lizotte is the 4th line center. Lewis played his best as a King on the wing. But he’ll surely get some time at center next season.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back