When does 23-24 training camp start?

beedee

4th Line Rabble-Rouser
Been seeing a bunch of my posts from FB Memories popping up from when I was at the Kings training camp. When does it start?
(I know the Rookie Face-off games are this weekend.)

I checked a few articles and all I could find was that rookie camp starts today.

I'll check a few more for training camp date(s)

Apparently they leave (EDIT: Sunday) for AUS and open training camp there. They’ll fly back after Saturday’s game and reconvene Training Camp at LA once the Jet Leg wears off.

Which is good news for Tyler Madden, who is too old/experienced for Rookie Camp but not good enough to make the cut to go to AUS.

Last edited:
Been seeing a bunch of my posts from FB Memories popping up from when I was at the Kings training camp. When does it start?
(I know the Rookie Face-off games are this weekend.)
Looking ahead, this group departs on Saturday, September 16, with the first day of on-ice training camp coming in Melbourne on what will be Tuesday, September 19 in Australia / Monday, September 18 here in California. It’ll be a doozy to keep track of those time-zone differences, but our coverage plan for camp is to report everything in real time. Morning skates in Australia will be evening reports for those in LA, but the timing should align each day so that coverage is still coming at reasonable hours. We’ll certainly work towards that being the case!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back