Whistle in crowd

DRGinLBC

They're a finesse team.
Noticed on TV last night, someone blowing a ref whistle in the crowd when the opposing team was entering their offensive zone (pretending offsides). Didn't think much of it, but noticed a Reddit post about it this morning saying the Kings fans do it all the time. This true and I've never noticed it? If so, how has this "fan" not been caught and thrown out?

I’m going to out myself as not having the time to finish the WTS from the SEA game. (Working to get CAL up at some point this calendar day). But there was a multi-poster exchange on the whistle on a Kraken reddit:

-There is an LA fan who blows a whistle every time the other team crosses the blue line.
-I hope the turd with the whistle swallows it accidentally and gets it stuck in his butt on the way out and every fart for the rest of his life sounds like it’s offside and he continues to have no friends
—Whistle Sharts?
——Ought to be LA’s new team name now that you mention it
——It would have been pretty funny to see a Kings fan choke to death on his own whistle.

Huh. I swear I was hearing rampant ghost whistles. Thought I was just finally over the hill.

its been happening for many many years. I am just trying to imagine somebody leaving from home, wait Janet, I forgot my whistle!

its been happening for many many years. I am just trying to imagine somebody leaving from home, wait Janet, I forgot my whistle!

If that's the case, how has a red coat not spotted this and kicked this person out? Also, if I were sitting next to the person...I'd be annoyed as hell and say something.

Sorry peeps! I'll leave my whistle pop at home next time.

whistlepops_580x.jpg

:mhihi: ;)

I heard it also but attributed it to old age and tinitis. I couldn't believe that somebody would do that. I guess there is a new low.

If that's the case, how has a red coat not spotted this and kicked this person out? Also, if I were sitting next to the person...I'd be annoyed as hell and say something.
i wish i knew. its all over the league, not just. with us nba too.

Noticed on TV last night, someone blowing a ref whistle in the crowd when the opposing team was entering their offensive zone (pretending offsides). Didn't think much of it, but noticed a Reddit post about it this morning saying the Kings fans do it all the time. This true and I've never noticed it? If so, how has this "fan" not been caught and thrown out?
Thx for sharing. I thought I was hearing things as others have mentioned

I could have sworn this was discussed before. What I recall reading here before is it is a season ticket holder in the 300s, and it's just him finger whistling when the opposing team is entering the zone.

I could have sworn this was discussed before. What I recall reading here before is it is a season ticket holder in the 300s, and it's just him finger whistling when the opposing team is entering the zone.
Either way, it should be stopped.

I have been hearing this whistle on TV every home game this year. It’s beyond annoying. And embarrassing. I actually think I heard it last season as well.
It does seem that it might be different people. Sometimes it sounds like an actual whistle, other times someone using lips/fingers.
As for why they don’t toss the perpetrator(s) maybe fans around them think it’s cool or funny?
Regardless, they gotta stop this nonsense.
Society is pretty up these days. Stupid and selfish.

It has been going on all season. It's not new. I hear it at the games - and on TV when not attending. I tweeted out to Fox about it in December, he failed to answer.

But Carlyn tweeted it out Thursday night v Calgary.

It's every period...so either there are two fans whistling - or - the perp changes seats.

I am very surprised it has lasted for 40 games. No one talks to an usher? No one talks with security? No one points out THE WHISTLER?

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom