Whistle in crowd

I contacted someone at the Kings and they are already aware of it. Someone needs to step up and point out the perpetrator.

It has been going on all season. It's not new. I hear it at the games - and on TV when not attending. I tweeted out to Fox about it in December, he failed to answer.

But Carlyn tweeted it out Thursday night v Calgary.

It's every period...so either there are two fans whistling - or - the perp changes seats.

I am very surprised it has lasted for 40 games. No one talks to an usher? No one talks with security? No one points out THE WHISTLER?
Yep, I complained about it on here months ago but nobody else commented.

It was super-extra-annoying last night. My friend heard it and thought it was the "real" whistle. I'm assuming the same incident Carlynn tweeted about. I guess I am just so used to it that I don't really hear it (I did hear the one she mentioned....just knew it wasn't the real whistle).

As far as I can tell, it's NOT in sections 314-316. Seemed to be from the 318-326 vicinity last night. 318-319 are right over the press box, so maybe why it was so loud on TV? Also....attendance was light last night, so it echoed more.

It was super-extra-annoying last night. My friend heard it and thought it was the "real" whistle. I'm assuming the same incident Carlynn tweeted about. I guess I am just so used to it that I don't really hear it (I did hear the one she mentioned....just knew it wasn't the real whistle).

As far as I can tell, it's NOT in sections 314-316. Seemed to be from the 318-326 vicinity last night. 318-319 are right over the press box, so maybe why it was so loud on TV? Also....attendance was light last night, so it echoed more.
Possibly on the grassy knoll lol
The magic whistle theory.
In all seriousness, I did hear it too and thought I was going crazy I mentioned it to my girlfriend.

I don’t think it’s in the 300s - I’m in 321…

It sounds like it’s in the 100s - along the red lines (obviously) below me. Maybe premier?

Now that the antics of The Whistler have been widely publicized, maybe he'll step forward tonight and admit his guilt:

6lnver.jpg

Just chiming into this now....
I did hear it the game that was mentioned.
I was confused, yet the players kept playing.
I heard it again today...in the Isles and Rags game.
Am I hearing things or what?

THIS NEEDS TO STOP.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom