Winnipeg Sports Talk Videos on PLD

It's so funny listening to Bernstein finally be blunt about PL's performance so far this season, when just like a month ago he and Hoven were basically saying PL's play wasnt a concern because the team was winning.

Reactions: FBJ
It's so funny listening to Bernstein finally be blunt about PL's performance so far this season, when just like a month ago he and Hoven were basically saying PL's play wasnt a concern because the team was winning.
LOL

Well, as they say, winning is a great deodorant. But that trade will always stink.

Not much we can do as fans at this point except hope and pray somehow this ship gets rightened.

But I find myself more pessimistic than optimistic if ownership has decided to keep the status quo.

WTS:

heelers_laugh_at_pld_to_la_trade_by_starwarsfan2002_dgl8y3l-375w-2x.jpg

Reactions: FBJ
PLD is the type of guy who's great at interviews, but in reality brings a false bill of goods. In his small sample size, he's playing at 65% and this is not ingratiating himself to the team or fans.

Bernatein nailed his crappy effort from coasting to the bench to complete lack of Defense.

I would seriously considering buying out this clown. If he's not trying now, imagine when he gets paid fulll dollar.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back