Winnipeg Sports Talk Videos on PLD

It's so funny listening to Bernstein finally be blunt about PL's performance so far this season, when just like a month ago he and Hoven were basically saying PL's play wasnt a concern because the team was winning.

Reactions: FBJ
It's so funny listening to Bernstein finally be blunt about PL's performance so far this season, when just like a month ago he and Hoven were basically saying PL's play wasnt a concern because the team was winning.
LOL

Well, as they say, winning is a great deodorant. But that trade will always stink.

Not much we can do as fans at this point except hope and pray somehow this ship gets rightened.

But I find myself more pessimistic than optimistic if ownership has decided to keep the status quo.

Wow. That was a pretty brutal take down.

WTS:

heelers_laugh_at_pld_to_la_trade_by_starwarsfan2002_dgl8y3l-375w-2x.jpg

Reactions: FBJ
Good to hear from Bernstein that others are looking at the PLD buyout in Cap Friendly. He's not that expensive until he turns 26.

That video was worth the time. Thank You for sharing.

PLD is the type of guy who's great at interviews, but in reality brings a false bill of goods. In his small sample size, he's playing at 65% and this is not ingratiating himself to the team or fans.

Bernatein nailed his crappy effort from coasting to the bench to complete lack of Defense.

I would seriously considering buying out this clown. If he's not trying now, imagine when he gets paid fulll dollar.

Back
Top Bottom